Predator 2 Bone/Leather Pouch

Y

yautja clone

On Predator 2 , if you look on his left hip you will see a leather pouch hanging from a bone. Some model kits also have this on them too.

I decided to make one for my P2 Suit. Sculpted out of clay and cast in solid resin. Leather Pouch was from some scrap I had. Sewed up and attached. Bone is flat on the back. The dimensions are about 10'' long X 9'' wide, with the base about 2'' high. Just need to fasten it to my belt. Just another accessory added to become a more Movie accurate suit.

I may make a limited run of these if there is enough interest.

Enjoy:

Picture041.jpg

Picture042.jpg

M

MEANGENE83

Nice BONE!!!

You make cool bones, and paint them really well. If ya didnt say so i would thought it was real....

M

MoviesColin

I agree. That's a cool prop, I might have to hit ya up on it...

S

Savage Yautja

So you got a pouch attached toi your bone eh? (yeah don't we all ...at least allthe male preds) j/k

M

MEANGENE83

Unless someone had an operation.... like yourself mark.

M

Mr Fett

Now that's a really great idea! Hadn't even thought of that. Good work.

K

kithunter

It's all in the details that make these suits killer....great idea ron,

good see some of you thinking of other things besides bodysuits and headpieces

Y

yautja clone

Thanks for the replies. That was version No.1. It was flat on the back side. I have since re-sculpted a full 3D version and I'm waiting on silicone/resin to make a few up. Piscs of the new one forthcoming.

If somebody could post some screen grabs or better reference info,,, I'd try sculpting a more accurate version.