Predator 2 Guardian suit

inkmonster

Hunter
Yeah most of the suit is from Chuck except for the hands, mask Im using net gun and gauntlets. And misc do dads like neck ring dreads dread rings.

inkmonster

Hunter
Thanks man Im gonna dirty up some of the white fleshy areas a bit. But over all pretty much done with the skins painting waiting on some permawet to clear coat it all.

inkmonster

Hunter
The skins and torso armor came from Chuck the gauntlets and net gun came from Casey. The butt and groin armor I sculpted

mwstuntz

Unblooded
Great stuff from what I can actually see, but isn't there a way of uploading pictures in a smaller size that increase in size when clicked on? There's quite a few threads like this that are really pic heavy and it's quite messy as well as time consuming to search through. At times leading to the browser freezing.

Isubomo

Hunter
Great stuff from what I can actually see, but isn't there a way of uploading pictures in a smaller size that increase in size when clicked on? There's quite a few threads like this that are really pic heavy and it's quite messy as well as time consuming to search through. At times leading to the browser freezing.
There is, you can either show your images as full or as thumbnails. But it's really up to the OP/uploader how he wants them shown..:)