Predator 2 Mask build

ThorKrohn

Blooded
So, I have been around the lair for some time now, and still have been to chicken to attempt latex casting. So, with all of the support from this awesome community, I am going to give it a shot! So far, I haven’t made much progress, but I used the head I previously cast, in poly, as a starting point for sculpting! More progress as I get it! Cross your fingers I don’t jack this up......

CFA72EF6-73BA-4D53-8E89-2E7B349FF1C5.jpeg

4824667E-6F7B-419F-8B4F-AE5980F8257A.jpeg

Shogun

Hunter
ThorKrohn mmmmmmmmmm TOWN HOUSE PITA's yummy ;-) hehehe Seriously awesome job ....it is very cool to see new members getting to sculpt their own costume. (y) Your P2 mask is getting pretty nice indeed.... will you make all the armor parts and props?

ThorKrohn

Blooded
ThorKrohn mmmmmmmmmm TOWN HOUSE PITA's yummy ;-) hehehe Seriously awesome job ....it is very cool to see new members getting to sculpt their own costume. (y) Your P2 mask is getting pretty nice indeed.... will you make all the armor parts and props?
Not sure, I have already built a suit, I may start on another one, I am trying to get as close to the P2 pred as possible, so more than likely i’ll Have to make a second suit.

I must applaud your decision THOR getting into sculpting, . :) I am yet to make that serious leap, lol. STILL it's very cool of you to take that step bro. :) I'm sure you'll have fun with it.

It's looking AWESOME Thor!! Hey thor, I forgot to mention.. what's the clay your using?? And did you get it at like Michael's craft store OR a hobby lobby?

Last edited:

ThorKrohn

Blooded
As I mentioned, I have been giving this predator a lot of thought, I originally wanted to upgrade a suit I made that I am calling “the Collector”, adding this newly cast head to the suit. As I already have one whole build, and I am trying to replicate to the closest of my ability the Predator 2 head, it just seemed right to start on a completely new predator!

So, in this thread I am going to post updates on the sculpt, and casting process, and at the end of it, if it looks good enough, I may try to sell a few copies to fund my next predator build, which I am posting about now...

I have seen a few Egyptian styles Predators, and while I am working on color a skin color scheme, I wanted opinions on what to call this Predator/suit build. So y’all please vote and when I start on the body suit, I’ll Start a new thread and name it what y’all think!

I was thinking either:

The Pharaoh
The Medjay
Osiris

Y’all let me know what you think! I am taking votes!

1CC6C0E6-0A1A-4B85-9C6F-D7ACECA43B88.jpeg

ThorKrohn

Blooded
Thanks! I am excited about starting over on the body suit...I learned a lot the last time and this one will be much better!

I really wanted to incorporate more of a Horus theme as I am a falconer, but the scarab seems to fit as a backpack, and a housing for the computer and wrist blades.

A Sobek theme would be legit, you should do one!!

ThorKrohn

Blooded
Finally have had some time for updates on this! Hopefukygoigto finish it up soon and cast it! This will be my first latex cast! Quills made through Wreav, if you are interested in picking those up, contact him!

Attachments

Last edited: