predator 3 idea

A

alien hunt44

for predator 3 i think they should make a movie of concrete jungle. it would be sweet.

S

Shadow predator

It would bomb. Sorry, but I'm not interested in such a flick...

S

Shataan

Why would ya want it again set in an urban setting? We already have Predator 2 for that.

A

alien hunt44

or my other idea is for it to be set on the predator home planet.

B

bammatrooper

i already had an alien vs predator movie for that and people told me it would be bad
it would take the horror out of the predator and make us feel sorry for it and stuff making it look too human

M

Moose Matson

How about #3 being Predator "BIG GAME" From the Book of the same name.

Staring the Rock! as Cpl Nakai, Taking place in New Mexico, Nice and HOT there!

A

alien hunt44

kickes the crud out of my idea.

got the book and it kickes ass

A

alien hunt44

i got it.

how bout pred 3 being the roswell crash in 1947 at area 51
and the pred gets loose.

C

Chancelor22

isn't that what "S.E.E.D." was kinda about. I thought so. Really liked it to. As for a 3rd Pred movie...all I want is for the main character NOT to die or be killed!

A

asy0uw1sh

Nah. It would soon turn into an "us against them scenario", where the only way, for a racially/ethnically diverse group of humans to survive and persevere is to put aside their differences and unite to fight a common superior foe. Just my two cents.

-Alan

S

Shadow predator

Well, any other than US citizens would think it's a gung-ho-all-American flick to show the world how great the states are...

That's what I mean with politically coloured

Sure, it's a conflict, but it's too recent to use as a background in a serious manner.
Predator used a similar backdrop, but put the war on drugs and the cold war together without showing it too much.

B

bammatrooper

how bout predator kills osama bin laden
then us troops find the body and find all of bin laden's guys skinned and hung in the cavve and trees

J

JAILER1955

Why not re-do the dark horse 4 issue series. I thought that it was a great story with fantastic possibilities. But have more, serious AVP. The humans are not the top of the food chain, but they don't run around like frightened villagers in the 1930s movies.

Wow, I thunk a thought!

M

master hobbs

it should be in space, in the future, and not have the preds looking like the good guys, they should always look mean, and don't show their home planet, that whats ruins all the movies

J

JAILER1955

In my view, Predators are like humans, but more savage. I think that there will be times of hate, love, mercy and raw destruction. While you may never see a pred doing a high five, there always can be respect and bonding. holding power requires the respect of the subjects and the power to back up what they say (or growl).

S

Shadow predator

I think Predators embrace life more because they don't exist for work (generally our purpose here) but just for hunting and proving their superiority.