Predator Apocalypse !!! San Diego Comic Con 2009

Wolfie138

Blooded
fricking fantastic. i'm in awe of your dedication in making those suits and wandering around a con for hours at a time. even packing yourselves in an inch of talc probably wouldn't help the sweating prob!

someone's gonna have to rig up a pressure switch in the palm to a sound chip w/ the Pred's roar on it, i reckon : scare the cack out of someone w/ a deafening roar when they shake hands to thank you for the picture >:)

ptgreek

Elite Hunter
Just had to let it be know. I look at these clips every day. still puts a huge smile on my face. next year gang..next year!

VaderDave

Blooded
someone's gonna have to rig up a pressure switch in the palm to a sound chip w/ the Pred's roar on it, i reckon : scare the cack out of someone w/ a deafening roar when they shake hands to thank you for the picture >:)
hehehe...I already got one...with a VERY loud speaker!

Unblooded

Blooded
HOLY FRAEKIN CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!! that was SIIICK!!! you guys are the ****!!! I am so upset that I missed it I REALLY wanted to go but life happens sometimes & you have to Sacrifice...oh well there's always 2010!!!

greyback

Blooded
Just had to let it be know. I look at these clips every day. still puts a huge smile on my face. next year gang..next year!

I’m happy to hear that George, too bad you missed it this year.

Thanks for the comments and feedback everyone, glad to see these clips inspire people in various ways.
Everyone tried to give their best and none of the vids would look as good if it wasn’t for the cooperation of everyone involved making them!
I’ve seen the separate clips hundreds of times and still am impressed by how good the suits look on camera!
I’ve updated the first post with download links for the main clip and the 'blooper' reel. Both are still quite large as it’s rendered in HD.

To everyone from last year, your package has been shipped last week.
To the newbies who attended SDCC for the first time this year, if you would like to receive the photos and videos in high resolution, PM me your address and I’ll ship it through regular mail. You will get a DVD with all the finished videos in .wmv file format ( 5 gig) and one DVD with all the photos (3,5 gig)
I’m sorry to have to charge postal costs this time. Do not send money in advance! Once I have shipped , I’ll let you know the amount (ranges between 5 to 10 dollars). I can only accept paypal.

Also, Vaderdave will offer both ‘Predator Invasion’ and ‘Predator Apocalypse’ as a set in Hi Res very soon to all members who want to get a copy (so not only the SD crew). You will save on shipping if you’re located in the US. Thanks for that Dave!

Last, I’m NOT including the regular DVD (for dvd players) this year. I did some tests and the footage actually is less sharp than the standard .WMV files -as it gets downscaled in the process. So it seemed a waste to do so.

I think that’s it! Still recovering from my predator overload It was a great year, somehow feel privileged and very lucky to have been part of it : )

VaderDave

Blooded
No problem, Greyback! :lol: Thanx for doing it all in the first place.

I'll make an announcement once I get the files and get the DVD together.

Ei luj

Hunter
Greyback,

Many many thanks again for doing all of this x 10 !

I love the blooper reel :)

@ VaderDave,

I am looking forward to those HD's

---
Ei'luj

Wolfie138

Blooded
all i have to add is that i reckon Stan Winston would be proud as fk at the effort you all put in to honour his creations.

pdisc

Elite Hunter
Had to watch this video.....again. Im so amped for this years comic con...bring on the Predators of 2011.

Tatsu

Blooded
I agree kit. I saw the 2008 & the 2009 Vids from Greyback & they are the reason I joined the lair in the 1st place. Being here when the 2010 Vids came out from Caesar at the SWS Legacy panel & all the vids of the preds continuing the long tradition was just awesome.

To many more years of awesome con visits, not just in San Diego - but everywhere.

Yeah I gotta admitt, when I first saw these videos, I was more interested in getting at least a bio. Then I went too far an got the rest of the suit. LOL

Dracon

Blooded
everytime i watch those vids, I'm blown away by the sheer talent, time, and effort that went into each and every suit!! Hopefully there's another vid from the 2010 con.

pbpredator

Unblooded
thats an awsome video of all the members that go around and do this. i just want to go to comic con just to see them all!!!!