PREDATOR BAD BLOOD FILM HELP

J

johnny

Hi guys one request, can any of you get me some snap shots of your predator head models without mask,it can be just clay or finished work. somethingg with lots of detail. I need front, left and right side shoots and back i need this for the 3d modeling.

As some of you might know i am making a short film PREDATOR BAD BLOOD based on comic book. we are still in postproduction stage we have finished all the green screen shooting. and some of the alien animation. right now we would like to start the highly detailed predator 3d modeling. I really cant show u anything now since our computers are slow for what we are doing. We are talking to local 3d school in Oakville (sheridan collage) to let us use their hardware for rendering/compositing and if they do then i will be able to post some of the screen shoots.

thanks guys
please if you can just e mail me the pic at johnny745@hotmail.com or post them here

thanks

S

Shadow predator

Ooohkay... And what exactly do you need right now?

P

PredatrHuntr

Are you talking about a full size head for close up detail shots?

I can take a few pics of my DB P1 if you want...

LMK...

J

johnny

yes PredatrHuntr that is exacly what i need. so i will need front head shot, back and side wiev

thanks

P

PredatrHuntr

I know the sun is bad for latex, but I had to take a few pics in the sunlight...

024.jpg

023.jpg

022.jpg

021.jpg

020.jpg

019.jpg

018.jpg

017.jpg

016.jpg

015.jpg

014.jpg

013.jpg

012.jpg

011.jpg

010.jpg

M

MoviesColin

He's looking to model it off of the reference pictures, so all he needs is front and side, and top would help but it isn't necessary.

Maybe I'll model a predator head, just for fun. Those are some awesome pics.

P

PredatrHuntr

I FREAKING love this head...he looks so damn pissed off! The furrowed brow is kick ass! I repositioned the head and tilted it forward so that he is looking down a bit more...

DanielBravo_P1_Pics23.jpg

DanielBravo_P1_Pics24.jpg

DanielBravo_P1_Pics25.jpg

DanielBravo_P1_Pics27.jpg

DanielBravo_P1_Pics28.jpg

DanielBravo_P1_Pics31.jpg

DanielBravo_P1_Pics35.jpg

DanielBravo_P1_Pics38.jpg

P

PredatrHuntr

Art didn't do anything on that. It was all done by Dan - sculpted and airbrushed.