PREDATOR BAD BLOOD

J

johnny

Hi guys finally i have some shots that i can show you for my short film. It is called PREDATOR BAD BLOOD BASED ON COMIC BOOK. half of the film will be shot on green screen and it will be in that Frank Miller sin city style. This is one of the creatures that aliens will hunt on their home world as food or as host's for chest busters we are still thinking which one. I will introduce aliens home world according to the comic book in this film. I have 3 good 3d vfx guys working on this project one of theM is modeling the alien's, cant wait to se it. This one was done by me there is not light or skin shininess for now. I had this project in mind for long time, but was afraid that creatures would not come out good SO PLEASE TELL ME IF IT LOOKS GOOD.

that is it. will post some vfx move's as soon as they are done.
enjoy
219vg.jpg
115tr.jpg
13ms4.jpg

P

pirkleations

Damn fine CG work there so far!! If the rest of it even comes close, you've got a masterpiece in the making!

DangerDavey

C

carlart

Terrific job!
I'm no expert on Aliens, but I believe their trademark look that we know so well is derivative of the fact that they gestate inside humans. If they were to gestate inside another cretaure, they would take on a different form. With that said, you may want to reconsider using these creatures as hosts.
carlart

J

johnny

Thanks guys for coment, i think i will just have aliens hunt thise creatures.

C

Chancelor22

Awesome idea! I thought the comic book rocked! I can't wait to see what u do with the concept.

C

celtic yautja

hi johnny,
predator : bad blood is my fave pred comic.
i collected it years ago,when my wife & i first came to our city.it holds good memories for me.
we couldn't afford much at the time,but my excellent wife bought me this comic series. (thanks babe)
anyway,years later,i see this thread,and im totally stoked with how your creature looks man,its absolutely kick-arse man,
nice work (excellent work actually)
kudos to you & your team.
kind regards,lance.
keep up the good work !!

nice im also going to be doing a bad blood fan film hopefully near the start of 2010 im mainly focusing on a fight scene between the bad blood and the arbitrator in mine though

Usurper

Veteran Hunter
Like most fan film creators i guess, good ideas but sadly never get off the ground for one reason or another.