Predator Bio Helmet Mask Gort 2

Discussion in 'Predator Props' started by PredatrHuntr, Dec 9, 2016.

1. PredatrHuntr

PredatrHuntr Veteran Hunter

This is my first Predator mask that is a completely unique design. With inspiration from Robby Clark's drawings, it took me over 3 years to get this from clay to a resin casting. It's made from Smooth-Cast Onyx Slow and measures 20*11 inches.

Normally people will draw their design first and then turn it into a sculpt. With this one, I just made it all up as I went along to make it as unique as possible. I've done my own kit-bashing by pushing bits into the clay - things like a P2 disk in the cheek, tank treads and various other tank parts, Millennium Falcon parts, a Lego light saber, parts from a pen, a mini-clothespin, guitar wire and a muffler from my son's broken toy motorbike.

0%202.jpg

0%203.jpg

0%204.jpg

0%206.jpg

0%208.jpg

0%2012.jpg

0%2014.jpg

0%2016.jpg

0%2017.jpg

0%2018.jpg

0%2019.jpg

2207.jpg

2206.jpg

4%202.jpg

2. Wreav

Wreav Community Staff

Great design Jason! I'm glad you went with the unique route and making it up as you went along. I think it turned out great also on the topic of the paint job I like how you inverted the colors thought that was a nice touch.
    Top marks.

Xenome likes this.
  3. Jmen

Jmen Hunter

It is really unique. Amazing work!

4. PredatrHuntr

Thanks for the comments guys - I have a few more ideas planned for different paint-ups ;)

Wreav likes this.
  5. JoshStrong

JoshStrong Unblooded

will this fit over a scott marshall p1 mask? (my profile image)

6. PredatrHuntr

When I sculpted this mask it was never with the intention to make sure it fit over any of the heads that are out there so I really don't know if it would.

7. TRI LASER

TRI LASER Hunter

Getting back on the horse. I like it (y)

PredatrHuntr likes this.
  8. PredatrHuntr

Slowly haha!