Predator Concepts.

Well here is my art concept for a Helmet.

So the colors don't look to good to me but if I could get a pred1 bio to get the right shape and size then I could make it in to a real custom bio helmet.
The colors are gold, silver, and gun metal, laid in with red stones and teeth small to big with a 4 laser target tracker and Chrome red lenses with mesh.

So tell me what you think.

my_helmet.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks! :)
Yeah that’s what I was going for; I'm still trying to come up with an armor concept.
But it’s suppose to be a very old Predator it’s the Supreme Emperor Chaos Predator, I would like to make it someday but I lack the place to work on the molds and clay sculpting plus I have no clue on how to make a mold.

JAILER1955

Hunter
Thanks! :)
Yeah that’s what I was going for; I'm still trying to come up with an armor concept.
But it’s suppose to be a very old Predator it’s the Supreme Emperor Chaos Predator, I would like to make it someday but I lack the place to work on the molds and clay sculpting plus I have no clue on how to make a mold.
That is sharp. I like it very much. Keep it coming.

George

Ice

Hunter
The helmet doesn't look all that hard to make. Get some AVP [size=-1]Shuriken blades and attach them to the bio. Then start sculpting the detail on the bio with that green stuff Putty, Then prim it and paint it.[/size]

ronin

Hunter
I like that concept alot! Good stuff bro...make it happen!
As rasta pred said...I give it two thumbs up! :) :(

Ice

Hunter
Where can I get the green stuff Putty at?
I'm new to this stuff, and the paint.
Green stuff: Ebay: Putty

Paint, Spray paint will work, some model car paint. Just look around, there is alot of paint to work with. First I would get some clay to practice with before you start with the green stuff. Once you get an idea on what to do then go ahead and use the putty. This putty takes a whole day to dry. once it dry on the bio you can sand and paint it.

Scuplting right on top of the bio gets you away from making a mold etc.

This will give you an idea on what can be done with it. I've used this stuff and its easy to work with.

Green stuff

I have to get a P1 Bio I think with no paint on it, maybe one that is just one is ready to paint.
then I need to find the Putty and AVP Shuriken blades and a the predator teeth. and 4 laser target tracker and Chrome red lenses with mesh. Can someone point me in the right place? :)

Ice

Hunter
I have to get a P1 Bio I think with no paint on it, maybe one that is just one is ready to paint.
then I need to find the Putty and AVP Shuriken blades and a the predator teeth. and 4 laser target tracker and Chrome red lenses with mesh. Can someone point me in the right place? :)
Bio: Biohunter
Putty: Ebay
Blades: Nuckingfuts
Mesh: I can hook you up.

Teeth: I would sculpt them right on the bio. It's alot better then glueing teeth on the bio. You will be doing more sanding an cutting then any thing.

Red Lenses: May have to do a little searching for that color of lens.

cool! :)

OK new Idea.. check it out.

I am going to keep adding to it slowly untill it looks like one of the badest and meanest perds out there.

~SEC~

pred_con_3_leaf_blades_edited_1.jpg

Here are some of my other pieces of art work I made by hand in High School, I hope you like them. :)

PHTO0005.JPG

PHTO0003.JPG

Robillicus

Hunter
I think the "Leaf-blade" design is really cool! But, for a creature that will be leaping from tree to tree, and from building to building, they seem a bit bulky. I would slim them down, and perhaps make each one different- like each one has it's own story. Instead of the same design all around. Just my thought's on it.