Predator costume help needed

S

streetjudge79

I am looking for the Predators Bone necklace and bandolier. Also I need to find good body netting. Any help is appreciated.
Thanks
Steve

Y

yautja clone

Check this site : Chamber Of Horrors for bone necklace. Its a bag of 5 plastic bones from 3-5in. in length. I just strung them up and their ready to go. Also check Ebay for (fish netting). I got a bag coming 4' x 20' in brown, 1 3/4in. squares. As for the skull bandolier....well, ya got any friends who hunt squirrels or woodchucks ?? Of course there's always the trip to collect "roadkill".
Worked for me, hope this helps.

Ron

Yautja Clone : .

M

MiSTRFiNGA

Steve, if you have a "Micheals Crafts" down in S. FL you can find fish netting in a bag for like $7-8. It is called "decorative fish netting" and you can ask a worker where it is at. In my store it was the isle next to the fake flowers. If you stil cannot find it, I could pick you up some, and ship down to ya.

S

streetjudge79

Where are the necklaces on that Chamber site? I cant find them.. .Thanks for the info.

Y

yautja clone

Go to the web site search box. Type in bone necklace. Scroll down items listed....Bag of Bones & Bone Necklace.
Go get'em bro.

Ron

Y

yautja clone

Me Again...Man you guys gotta check this Chamber Of Horrors site thoroughly. Was just there browsing and found a skull with attached spinal cord, bloody skull with gory hanging entrals, human skulls, human skull on a spear, sabertooth necklace, and all kinds of goodies us Hunters would carry. I'm gonna comb this site when I got more time. Enjoy.

Ron