Predator Deal Gone Bad

KGC

Blooded
Hello everyone, now it's all spent a year and I have not received anything, I saw that on ebay now bweapon took so many negative feedbacks doing the same trick he did to us. Now I'll have to let it go. Superb mask supa, as has been recovered, at least you have something I did not do anything.
I would know someone indicate where I could buy a mask at a good price?

Predlethe

Blooded
Just read through this entire topic, what a story! Its great to see a community pull together when shit hits the fan.

Kudos to all involved in helping out Supa! Especially Ian, I'd buy that man a pint!

Unlucky for you KGC, but I suppose if anything you can take from this the experience.

Philby

Blooded
wow thats lame ,....

hence why i don't think anything should be sold until it's ALREADY MADE,.....custom stuff is flexible yea,....but i think taking your money to make other stuff ,..then not having the money to make YOURS is juvenile and uncalled for,....
i don't sell anything unless it's ready to ship as soon as i'm paid,....

if he had any chance of making it in the fx community ,....he should know that ,....
i know times are tight sometimes but,....then again i don't try to sell a dollar for 5 bucks,...so,....

sorry it went sour guys,.....hate seeing people unhappy,...ESPECIALLY about predator stuff,....