PREDATOR FAN FILM MOVIE!! NEED PREDATOR

TheDirector

Unblooded
Hi Oliver,
Sounds like a cool project & i don't live that far away, in Gloucestershire...

Here's the 'but'!

Unfortunately there's a couple of problems for myself...
I own a 'kind of' AVP suit ( not personal pref, i'd soooo much prefer a P1 but I bought it before i found this forum a few years back ).
trouble is, it's skins are extremely thick latex & heavy as hell... i will get some better skins eventually, from some of the talented guys on here... when i got a little more cash up together.

& the other problem is...i only ride a 650 bandit!

So unless i ride to you in full Pred attire, i can't make it... sorry dude!

( if only i could ride whilst suited, that surely would turn heads )

good luck with the shoot, i look forward to seeing it done!

cheers

Kirk... :p

That would be an amazing sight to see a predator riding a 650 bandit from the distance haha.
If anything pops up and there is a way, just let me know of if you know any other predatoree's who live near Littlehampton/Arundel areas let me know!
Wont be filming for a long while yet, so there is plenty of time if need be
nice talking Kirk
all the best

TheDirector

Unblooded
Here are some location photos i have taken for the hopefully made predator fan film, plus a graphic shot of the titles! Let me know what you think!

DSC00043.JPG

DSC00044.JPG

DSC00368.JPG

DSC00374.JPG

DSC00386.JPG

vlcsnap_2010_08_02_12h39m35s167.png

Comp_1__0_00_18_15_.jpg

TheDirector

Unblooded
I will just send you my predator suit to rent it out guy!

5k up front.

HAHA 5k!!! with that i could make my own! i like the idea of the person ( if live close enough by ) star in it themselves with their own creations they have made. then be posted on here
where do you live!

TheDirector

Unblooded
Just got back from Athens... Any more news on wether anyone who lives in england may be interested in this project??
Someone has almost finished a website for my production ( Sunnymeade Productions )
i will post the link here when its done so you guys can see the work ive done!!!

jaybundy

Unblooded
hi ive just done a predator fan film a few weeks ago in the north east of england. 1 day operation. I would class it more as a comedy than a serious film. Gonna be about 10 min long. But my friend is putting in special effects which is taking a while. Should be ready in 3 weeks. Ive got the same suit as kirk and they are heavy and doing certain scenes was difficult. I slept well that night.

If i hadnt already done one i would have been up for it

good luck in your pred quest

p.s you will find most preds use the trees

DRSTROMM

Unblooded
hey ''the director'' sounds like a good project,. been working on my fan film project for about a year now, took me three years just to get the right costumes together [aliens] your locations look great...however your plot seems a little rushed...you said the pred would be hunting some campers,. unless they are armed with weapons I realy don't think that would even appeal to a pred. realisticly...It would be a slaughter. now if it was based on a group of campers here in america, it would probably go over better, I know all my friends take guns with them when we go camping/hunting.

TheDirector

Unblooded
Its been a while since ive been on here! i will recap i am wanting to make a predator fan film! i live near brighton or arundel if anyone who lives near these areas, has a predator suit and wants to be in a movie let me know and show of your kick ass creations on screen!
all the best
Oli

http://www.sunnymeadefilms.kk5.org

hey ''the director'' sounds like a good project,. been working on my fan film project for about a year now, took me three years just to get the right costumes together [aliens] your locations look great...however your plot seems a little rushed...you said the pred would be hunting some campers,. unless they are armed with weapons I realy don't think that would even appeal to a pred. realisticly...It would be a slaughter. now if it was based on a group of campers here in america, it would probably go over better, I know all my friends take guns with them when we go camping/hunting.
Yep. What DRSTROMM said. I'd be hard-pressed to actually list the people that *don't* pack heat wherever they go lol. Americans love our right to bear arms haha

TheDirector

Unblooded
Hey Predators of the Hunters Layer!
Ive been extremely busy lately with numerous projects

http://www.sunnymeadefilms.kk5.org/

Information on our website.

Im still very interested to film this predator fan film. im going to continue writing a script.
Its going to be set in england, following a group of hunter's, when i say hunters i mean who shoot wood pigeon, deer, rabbits etc they all camp out over a weekend and of course you know how joins the party!
As i mentioned in previous posts i live in Brighton as well as near Arundel where there are loads of woods great for filming.
If anyone who lives near and has a predator suit and is keen to be apart of this.
email me
Futuredirector@hotmail.co.uk

All the best!
I love all your work

Oliver Hollingdale

Predator RK

Unblooded
I cant help by being one of the Hunters, but if you are interested, I could try make some of the Predator unique noises to help with sound effects.

TheDirector

Unblooded
UPDATE!
---------

havent been on here in like nearly a year!!! anyone keen to help out? i live near brighton (West sussex,England) if you have a predator costume and want to show your hard work in a film let me know :)

afedorniak

Blooded
UPDATE!
---------

havent been on here in like nearly a year!!! anyone keen to help out? i live near brighton (West sussex,England) if you have a predator costume and want to show your hard work in a film let me know :)
hi there do you know we are all meeting at NEC birmingham on 31st march for a troop and get together,come along you might get some good shots!

Double H

Elite Hunter
My suit is currently under going a revamp but rides on a AVP theme that I have converted into a custom predator. The revamp is schedueled to be complete by the end of April in time for the Expo at the London Excel Centre in May (unfortunetly I won't be able to attend the NEC this year).

I am based in Essex, but depending on when you wanna film, if my suit is done, hell I would be interested!