Predator hand gun perhaps?

E

Evlash3

Hey i found these on clearance at my local Target store, its a super soaker but has an ooze shooter on the bottom, kinda fun, but the best part is that it looks very much predator like in my opponion, i think with some slight retooling and some paint,this could be an awesome costume accessory...........if not predator i think it would make a great halo 2-3 prop weapon...kinda looks like a mix between a plazma rifle and a needler for all you fans.

if you can't find them localy let me know ill do what i can to get you one!

ooze.jpg

Brian

B

blk n blu dream

That would match my armor perfectly in shape! Damn, I wish I had a Target! How much are they?

E

Evlash3

6.25$ reduced from 25.00!!!!! ooze canisters are at 99 cents from 3 bucks, i acutaly converted the ooze by mixing blood powder into it to make a nasty viscous blood splat! and i also made some which resembles alien blood, i believe the junk in the canister is nothing more than some methylcellulos(chinese food starch) and perhaps some Ky-jelly tyype stuff? its pretty impresive junk.....
P1010001-1.jpg

B

blk n blu dream

Wow, those are a lot bigger than I thought! Are they on the Target website? hmmm