Predator handgun?

E

Evlash3

Hey i found these on clearance at my local Target store, its a super soaker but has an ooze shooter on the bottom, kinda fun, but the best part is that it looks very much predator like in my opponion, i think with some slight retooling and some paint,this could be an awesome costume accessory...........if not predator i think it would make a great halo 2-3 prop weapon...kinda looks like a mix between a plazma rifle and a needler for all you fans.

if you can't find them localy let me know ill do what i can to get you one!

ooze.jpg

P1010001-1.jpg

Brian

Y

yautja clone

WOW.that looks too C@@L. Cut the top off and mount it ontop of a gauntlet and place a wrist dart protruding out the end.
Would also make custom net gun.

Nice Find.

You got a PM.

B

bammatrooper

i agree with yauja clone
it really does look like the net gun

E

Evlash3

ok so i just bought 2 more "oozinators" from target (reducing them to 1 more) and i do believe one of which is already spoken for...so i have 1 more available and possably another used one..if i decide to sell it. i modified the cartrige for the "slime" to shoot out predator style blood or alien acid.....(green goo) and one which is pure nasty gloppy blood! so i may keep pne for a prop and one for a slime blower for lack of a better term......

T

The Mortal Immortal

Looks something like a dart gun from the video game.

P

PredatoRob

Im going up to Target today to see if I can't find these things. They look cool, and with a little bit of imagination and re-shaping they could look badass!!!! Nice find man.

S

skapunkjedi

how big are they? with a bit of modding, the tob half of that would make AWSOME shoulder armour!

Y

yautja clone

with a bit of modding, the tob half of that would make AWSOME shoulder armour!
I was thinking that too after I posted. Another option, depending on the size would be a Med Pack.

I'm getting one from Brian, so we'll see what can be done.

J

JAILER1955

I have one that I am attempting to make into a back pack.

V

vampro

I just got 2 of them and I was thinking gauntlets myself But first I had to chase my daughters around the backyard and use them, especially the oozinator.

E

Evlash3

WOW! guys creative stuff here, i can't wait for some pictures, im glad you all found this usefull!

Youtja clone, e-mail me your address at EVLASH3@aol.com and ill get you all the info needed and ship asap!

Y

yautja clone

PM send Brian.

I;m still looking at the pics of the gun and thinking of what can be made from it. I got a couple of ideas I'm tossing around. Its gonna be fun making a custom piece from this.

E

Evlash3

can't wait to see it, ill contact you 8-14-06 with everything, sorry its been a long dang week, hipe yall don't think i forgot u!