Predator Invades Trek 40th

C

CyberPred

Tina and I hit the Star Trek 40th Anniversary At The Scifi Museum Today.

We Must have Had 200 or More Pics Taken Of Us.

Nichelle Nichols,Walter Koenig and George Takei Had A Ball With Us. We Got Their Addresses. They Want To Keep In Touch.

Real Nice Folks.

We Were The Hit Of The convention.

Enjoy.

Cary

_H1M0024a.JPG

_H1M0019a.JPG

A

alkalilake

You let Sulu get behind you? Better be careful about that!

R

Rex L Adams

Awesome!! That had to be a outstanding time!! That's cool the actors were enjoying it sooooo much!!

K

kithunter

those are great pix cary,

how cool it must have felt to be with the crew.

well done

C

CyberPred

Thanx Andrew,

We Had A Great Time. They Were So Nice.

Cary

A

acerhater

How cool. It looks like they are having lots of fun with you. I can imagine how big your grin was under that mask.

P

pirkleations

Dang!

Looks like Nibs and I ended up missing out on a great day!! Glad you two had a great time with the Trek Alumni!!

I guess that will teach us for spending too much time at the office!!!

~DangerDavey

N

NibsFlibble

How cool is that!

I hadn't heard of the "party" at the Sci-Fi Museum, otherwise David and I might have gone, especially since Trek first aired on my birthday.

GREAT costumes you two! Those three are really nice people and fun to hang around with (away from Creation Conventions). I'm glad you were able to 'Pred' it up!

Way to go!!!!!!

T

The Frosty

Great pics, and great costumes!, they ae all great to meet in person.

C

carlart

What could be better than seeing the 2 best sci fi franchises together! I am a BIG Trek fan, especially the original crew. I've seen Nichols, Koenig and Takei at conventions, they're really cool to talk to. Can't believe it's 40 years already, seems like I was celebrating their 25th just yesterday.

Love that suit, Cary, it's terrific.

carlart

T

The Big Gunns

Cool pics you guys. Looks like you had a blast! Nichelle still looks beautiful after all these years.

~Mel

P

pirkleations

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!!

And history is made, once again!!!

"Want some candy?"

~DangerDavey

S

Shataan

I saw that episode!! Only, wasn`t it Spock and Uhura doing the kiss? Some kind of Entity was controlling them? ;p

addendum, my mistake, but I did see that episode when it 1st aired. lol Those were good times.

C

CyberPred

Actually It Was Kirk Kissing Uhura,

Us Trekkies Know The Episode. "Plato's Stepchildren".

Cary:rollin