Predator = ME= Predator

K

kithunter

i changed the name of the thread, it was brought to my attention that i wasn't in NY for these shots....oh well

Finally i found some decent shots of me in the suit.

Here are just a few i'm still looking for the parade shots with me vs the alien and i'm editing the video. Enjoy

neck rings..must make note..neck rings are key
inside_1.jpg

trying not to walk my a$$ off the stage
walk_1.jpg

$$ shot
main_1.jpg

D

DIAVOLOBIANCO

"you need to be taller".....

eheheheh i have just listened this words

P

ptgreek

Andrew, your suit is so awsome! I love all the accesories...that pistol is great. Funny....I got the same " you're a little short for the predator" comment a few times on halloween. That's o.k. ...they're just jealous cause anyone who showed up in a pred suit blew them away!

D

DIAVOLOBIANCO

.".they're just jealous cause anyone who showed up in a pred suit blew them away!"

yuo have write the only true motive....

P

PredatoRob

Very cool my friend. The pictures rock!!! I don't see Andrew in his Predator suit... I see a Predator. Seriously. This is my favorite shot-
walk_1.jpg

This picture reminds me of the end of P2 when all the Predators were walking past the Elder. I could totally see that with this pic. It screams "Lost Hunter" to me man. I am glad you got to wear your suit man, it looks fantastic.

My only question is, whats the drunk chick in the background laughing at? Please tell me she wasn't in the competition. "I can dress like a whore, where's my trophy."

Jeeze.

P

philmar1962

unbeleivable suit!!! I agree. I see the predator only! I hope my next suit looks as good as yours. I can tell I need to start now for next year. Great Job!!

Great to be a part of the Lair!!

D

DAVIDYR1

I dont know about everyone else but I find if fitting that our Master and Chief, as well as our over all good buddy has the most complete and intimidating Predator outfit.

Looking at the pics I'm finding myself agreeing with the rest of the comments. There is no Andrew in costume...there is only the Predator...

Anyone looking to make a costume for themselves should consider this one as 'the' suit to end all suits. This works on all levels...

Pretty biatch'n cool!!!!

David

K

kithunter

thank you all so much, this comming from people who I respect and admire

I wish i could take credit for allot of it but as you have all heard me before say, it was an effort put forth by so many talented artists

i'm just a reflection of their hard work. i hope i did it justice

M

MEANGENE83

I think the drunk girl is laughing at Andrews HINEY!!!

Awesome pics bro. Your suit is amazing and fun to look at. Lots of lil details to find.

K

kithunter

i got no heiny in the suit, but i'm packing heat that's for sure

I think she was all giggly because she went on before me and was still feeling the effects of her routine......don't believe me ???

1 picture is worth a thousand words

Last edited by a moderator:
Y

Yautja lover

Wow Kit, you look really good! I agree with some of the posts, you can't even tell there is a human inside there somewhere. But that's what you should expect from the person that started this message board I guess. You need to take more pictures!

O

oobidoobiscoobydoobybenoobi

SCREW THE COSTUME I WANT THEM TWO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LOL

T

The Hopkinator

Yeah Andrew,,that picture with the hot chick in the background looks like its a screen shot out of a Predator movie. Too cool.

K

kithunter

screen cap from NYC halloween.

middle.jpg

most of the video was bad ..the guy who was filming was having a tough time keeping it straight

i still think i need to be taller. we shall see what develops with V.2

B

BurntKona

I guess it was a dead end for Batman I love the detail, especially in the dread rings

D

DIAVOLOBIANCO

in italy we say only one thing for a costume like yours : "FIGATA"

it's great!!!!!