Predator Moto Bike Project (PMBP) Updated Aug 24 20017 (Pics+video)

Discussion in 'Predator Props' started by Jmen, Mar 24, 2015.

1. Rodewaryer

Rodewaryer Young Blood

Looks to me like the windscreen needs to be made to fit that cut, clearly it needs to be a custom piece but if it could be made to fit your cut, I think it would look fantastic.

The lower part of the windscreen could be painted the same as the top of the bio helmet and the portion you 'theoretically" look through could be left clear. I think from the front it would work.

2. Jmen

Jmen Hunter

yep, i think about windscreen. model "zero gravity" is the most popular for this. but i still not sure about it. maybe, i need to cut one more piece (make it bigger) to join windscreen. i need to experiment with it. however, thanks for watching))

Wreav likes this.
  3. Jmen

Jmen Hunter

ok, if anyone have no more ideas, here some update for you.
    today i finished (for now) work with my gas tank. i primed it today. also i prepare front wing for making a silicon mold. today im gonna finished a face hinge system. new photos will be next week.

Wreav likes this.
  4. Jmen

Jmen Hunter

ok, bad boys, here some new pictures of gas tank and helmet. First coat of primer done. Next step - filler primer coat. Texture of gas tank looking weird, but i really like it)))
    Фото-0480.jpg
    Фото-0479.jpg
    Фото-0477.jpg Фото-0475.jpg Фото-0476.jpg
    Фото-0481.jpg

Wreav likes this.
  5. Rodewaryer

Rodewaryer Young Blood

Good job, and the texture of the tank keeps the whole organic look going. Well done, and looking forward to more...

6. Jmen

Jmen Hunter

Thank you))) in color its gonna be much better. in plan - blood red parts with shadows and maybe battle damage.

Wreav likes this.
  7. Jmen

Jmen Hunter

Wreav likes this.
  8. Jmen

Jmen Hunter

Silence? OK. I'm used to it. New pictures. today - xenon connection and schematics with relay. (can be used for anything), enjoy.
    One relay.
    1XEN.jpg

Two relays
    2XEN.jpg
    Resuilt.
    Фото-0492.jpg
    Фото-0493.jpg
    Фото-0494.jpg
    Wires not finished yet, that why it is so mess)))

Wreav likes this.
  9. Rodewaryer

Rodewaryer Young Blood

Sorry man, about the Gravitex, it's probably going to work but has a little too, well, regular a pattern to it don't you think? The sample picture might not have been a fair one though being on the side of a flat surface. Might look good on the mask and tank etc.

What are the relays for again? Missed that part I think.

Jmen likes this.
  10. Jmen

Jmen Hunter

thanks for your attention. about gravitex - i just like, how it looks, really like)))
    and what about relays? its regular, 4-pins. actually, like this:
    http://www.carbuildersolutions.com/uk/standard-relay-30-amp-4-pin

Wreav likes this.
  11. Rodewaryer

Rodewaryer Young Blood

What are the relays controlling, I didn't get that. I have many of the exact same relays as I have many cars with many lights :), I get relays, I do but I just didn't know what you were using them for. Lighting on the mask? Instrument panel extras?

12. Jmen

Jmen Hunter

im sorry))) its for the each channel of Xenon Ballast. One for the left lamp xenon ballast, 2-nd for the right lamp xenon ballast. I signed it on my schematic pictures.

Wreav likes this.
  13. Rodewaryer

Rodewaryer Young Blood

Headlight upgrade, got it. I should have suspected that being a light guy and all.

14. Jmen

Jmen Hunter

))) it was my mistake.
    btw, i will to use this schematics for "beep horn" too.

Wreav likes this.
  15. Jmen

Jmen Hunter

Here some new pictures of dashboard. i finally done inner light for it. result - not so perfect, but it cant be better, not enough of free place. it looks like this:
    Фото-0495.jpg
    all symbols around buttons will have their own light - turn lights, on\off face light and other. To be continued...

Wreav likes this.
  16. Rodewaryer

Rodewaryer Young Blood

Very nice, looking good.

Jmen likes this.
  17. Jmen

Jmen Hunter

Thnx)

18. Jmen

Jmen Hunter

Can you help me, guys? i have a problem with hinge system... here is the deal - i make some hinge for servo motors. but i can't make right second part of hinge. if anyone can help - please, be my guest. here is the pictures:
    Фото-0505.jpg Фото-0504.jpg
    Front angle with servo is ok, but back angle i cant make.
    i also buy today funny thing for this, maybe it can help with back hinge. here is it

68204329_6_644x461_roliki-dlya-dushevyh-kabin-.jpg
    so, guys, help me please.

Wreav likes this.
  19. Jmen

Jmen Hunter

Thnx for comments. this week will be new pictures of helmet. with dredds.

Wreav likes this.
  20. Jmen

Jmen Hunter

New update pictures, enjoy)))
    Фото-0516.jpg Фото-0509.jpg Фото-0518.jpg Фото-0517.jpg
    Фото-0519.jpg Фото-0520.jpg Фото-0521.jpg Фото-0522.jpg Фото-0523.jpg Фото-0524.jpg Фото-0525.jpg Фото-0526.jpg Фото-0527.jpg Фото-0528.jpg
    I will paint it red\black later)))

Wreav likes this.
  21. Jmen

Jmen Hunter

Hi guys. it will be the last update for you. i have already paint all parts and join it together, but i dont want to upload pictures. last few month nobody doesnt say a word. more than 3,7k views, but everyone is silent. Thnx all of you for watching and for comments. Will see each other in the next projects.

22. Wreav

Wreav Community Staff

Don't worry, I know that feel. I think it's based on the lack of knowledge to aid your project to an extent. A moto bike is a big thing. It's not as simple as plaster molds and so on, so to say. I kept silent because it wasn't my area of expertise. It's an epic project. Hope to see more like this in the not too distant future. :)

Jmen likes this.
  23. Jmen

Jmen Hunter

thnx) u will see more, i promise. if everything will be as i want next project will be Predator Brothers Twins Motorcycles.

Wreav likes this.
  24. Wreav

Wreav Community Staff

I am here like :D this is amazing, I don't understand any of it but it is amazing.
    Twin motorcycles ;) awesome

Jmen likes this.
  25. Jmen

Jmen Hunter