PREDATOR P1 PAINTUP TUTORIAL-FINALLY!!!

MachikoPR

Blooded
My mouth is open wider than that Predator's mask, what can I say, I'm in awe!!! Thanks for sharing I've been having a hard time getting the shades right.

crawjaw

Hunter
Thanks for the very useful tutorial. It couldn't come at a better time as I'm fast approaching the time to paint my P1 resin statuette. Just starting to think about different colour schemes as mine does not need to be screen accurate.
Your paintjob looks the business and I particualrly like the colouring and texture of the tusks.
Cheers.

Hello,

That is really cool.Any tutorials on a P2 head?Also is this a latex mask or a resin head?Can you get the liquitex bleached titanium at local hobby stores?Your measurements,is it drops ect?1/5 prosaide and 2/5ths water.

Thanks Daren

awesome tutorial,but my biggest problem is getting my teeth to look realistic, what colors did u use to achieve the yellowish ivory

Maniak

Blooded
I know this is really old and i havent seen any replies to it but...

I used your method of paint up only question i had is the gloss u dont mention what type and if u coat the entire head with it?

predatoj

Blooded
You use either liquitex sealer or permawet, and yes you cover the whole head. Do try to refrain from necroing threads that are nearly ten years old though, the chances are good you won't get an answer from the original author.

Maniak

Blooded
predatoj said:
You use either liquitex sealer or permawet, and yes you cover the whole head. Do try to refrain from necroing threads that are nearly ten years old though, the chances are good you won't get an answer from the original author.
Awesome thanks, and sorry about that...