Predator Sculpt is CASTED!!!

D

davidsarnecki

Let me be honest Howard, When you first posted this predator I thought it was the best predator I HAVE EVER SEEN. Now a few weeks later, you show us this, bravo(clapping)

Tell me, what are you using for texture stamping etc. Ive never seen such a unique pred.

DAVIDYR1

Hunter
Wow, that really is awesome!!!!
I love how you are doing the skin texture!!!!
You and I are at the same stage now... I must say though mine does not look as sleek as yours. Damn you're hard to keep up with...

Looking for Emoticon that shows tipping of hat...dont see it... but I tip my hat again here Howard. That really is a great sculpt!

David

H

Halo Predator

Howard! Welcome aboard! Nice having you over from the RPF. Looking forward to the completed sculpt!

Stay safe.

Tim.

kithunter

Elite Hunter
howard , that piece is beautiful bro, simply beautiful, I could find a bunch of adjectives to describe it but i'll just say it's flawless

T

Tattoo Sculptor

Thanks Guys!!

I know, I can't wait for the finished piece! Too bad this is a commission, even though I get to keep a copy. I'm thinking about painting mine a little different than all the other Preds, give him his own personality

I think I might be doing an original Pred after this project, I have to continue on Predator sculpts... they're too much damn fun not to!!!

H

www.howardsstudios.com

L

lupusyonderboy2701

That's simply amazing Howard, fantastic!

/Pontus

"Black holes are where God divided by zero."

D

davidsarnecki

Tools, well Im very lazy so count me out! man, Id be pulling my hair out if I demanded as much detail as you. You need help.

M

Maverick118

Good god! That's incredible, awesome amount of detail there, must take hours. But boy does it look cool.

S

STEVE0671

Howard that is the best ever! I love the texture detailing you got going on there, that's got to be one on one with the film Prop itself!

V nice work

Steve