predator statue paintjobs

T

ta2pro

i think i'm getting close to being actually posting them mel.got almost all my suit this wk from db.i'm really excited to assmble.hope i might ask u for pointers in your opinion for some suit assembly.i plan to make all the armor foam backed w/fiergalls reinforced or gel coated for rigidity.at least the cannon and armor.i think i might get brave and do the arm armor,which appear to be part of the arm,in which i was not aware

Y

yautja clone

Awesome Joe. Love the kits, the colors and the weathering.

Painting detail on small figures is not easy... you've done an outstanding job !!

T

ta2pro

no,no,lol.these r lifesize!the one bust is almost 3ft wide and the other guy lifting the skull is 4ft tall!he's huge!

G

gk asylum

Nice work.
I see you have the big one on Ebay.
Larry

T

The Big Gunns

Really nice work.. I like your use of color

~Mel

T

ta2pro

wow-ty mel.coming from a incredible veteran as yourself,that's an honor.i wish i had more time to dedicate to painting the way i want.these are for play,not how i really paint.bought these for quick resale purposes to paint up for ebay.each one only took 3 days each,start to finish.db's suit that i am in process of starting,lol?.....now that is where i will rip the talent wide open.