Predator vs Batman

R

RaptorArts

This was a sketch I did years ago when I was still at the horse ranch over 13 years ago. I guessed at the date but the sketch dates itself if you can recognize what page it came out of and what year the comic book came out. If you have a scan of that page for comparison and you posted it, that would be great.

Last edited by a moderator:
W

weizie

ok i am going to try and figure out how to post pictures to show you but that exact predator i have tattooed on my shoulder blade an d a alien in a similar pose on my other shoulder blade. if any on e can let me know how to post i will show it.

~Chris

W

weizie

here is the tattoo i was talking about. the predator and the alien are both from the Batman comics. i working on getting them shaded in i only wish i could post better pictures of them. I am going to try and get my other tattoo up its the praying hands of the predator with a skull rosary and a queen alien head as a crucifix.

u0082.jpg

J

jax1212

There is a model of this that pops up on eBay every blue moon. Here are a couple examples:

J

jax1212

Found another picture...man this was a great series to read...I should dig it up and re-read it...

K

kithunter

one of my favorite piecess. i just recently lost out on a bid for one of those kits. it will be back

AM

P

PredatrHuntr

I loved reading the Batman vs Predator comic...both are such strong characters and Batman gets beaten so badly...

T

The Big Gunns

WOAH!! Looks like I just found my next airbrush painting!! That kit is tooo sweet!! ~Mel