PREDATOR VS' TK.......celtic yautja's fan-film.....

C

celtic yautja

hi guys,im making a short predator fan-film (well,its a "trailer" only)with my friends who are members of the local star wars fan group.these pix are from our second shoot-day.hope you like what you see..........
IMG_0050.jpg

IMG_0124.jpg

C

celtic yautja

the ideas behind the short trailer is simple......stormtroopers on routine patrol on endor,come face to face with the galaxys mightiest hunter.
its a short,2 minute "trailer" only,as time & money are in short supply ...lol !!
im a member of the worldwide star wars costuming group,known as the 501st.(star wars badguys)
and recently got my pred.costume.
the short film is an excuse to get together with my star wars mates,and have a bit of fun.
its been an absolute blast so far,and i hope to finish the trailer in the next few weeks.
thanks guys,
peace.

P

pirkleations

A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away...it's hunting season on "hard-shelled" humans!!

Awesome preview pictures. I would be very interested to see how this "preview" project comes out. I've always loved the Imperial Stormtroopers and would get a kick out of seeing them go up against a hunter more dangerous than a Mandalorian.

Anyone got a can-opener?

DangerDavey

C

celtic yautja

thanks dude,
everyone knows that stormtroopers cant shoot straight,and find it hard to run !!
an even match ??....i think not.the pred is wwaaaaayy ahead of these guys !!
(the trailer doesn't have a winner or loser,but we all know who kicks imperial arse now dont we ??....lol !!)

C

celtic yautja

to be honest,the trailer is already "a done deal"
i have copies of the "finished product" in the hands of the guys who attended and participated.
the reason for shoot day 2 is that i felt there wasnt enough
"action" and fast movement in the first trailer.
we went out again to capture some "better,faster" shots.
im going to insert the new shots into the already completed trailer.
being in the new zealand bush with stormtroopers in armor was truly an amazing sight.ive enjoyed every moment of this project.

T

The Mortal Immortal

Good job Lance, The pictures really want me to see the trailer.

C

celtic yautja

thanks dude,ill be making sure i get a copy to the kithunter,
and to you as well.
im sure you'll like what you see.

N

NibsFlibble

Aw, man, it looks too cool! Love the pics! Can't wait to see the trailer!

Hurry up, will ya!!!!!!!

T

tommynator1024

Yeah, that looks awesome!!! Hope we all get to see this trailer!!

Nice idea, Pred vs Stormtroopers. Very cool!

K

kithunter

you guys are awesome ...i know it takes allot to pull this kind of project off.

looks like fun

AM

M

Master Yoda 54

dang dude. The picks really look good man. I'm really wanting to see what this turns out to be. Keep it up and keep us posted.

KEITH

C

celtic yautja

thanks guys & gals,
tha actual trailer was finished about 2 months ago.
we went out on shoot day 2 to get some "more interesting" shots,so it wont take long to put them into the "new & improved trailer"
i'll make sure i keep you guys updated as things progress.

A

alphatech686

Looks fantastic. Looks like you might of had some fun too.

P

ptgreek

Cant wait to see your trailer

Isn't making films with your friends fun?