Predator2 mask Journey FINISHED.

Usurper

Veteran Hunter
Well, the alien sculpt has come to a standstill, ( not helped by slicing my index finger nearly to the bone ) but i think i need to have more than one sculpt on the go to keep me motivated.

So hopefully in the few days or so, i will be starting a Open mouth P2 sculpt, open mouth as i think it makes the P2 look better/more angry this way, unless anyone can sway me otherwise. ( feel free to point anything out ) also im not worried about a bio fitting as this is just to finish the trio of masks for my room. P1/P2/Wolf

Ive looked around the lair and got the pictures from the reference section, ( as i do not have the P2 special edition dvd ) the only other reference i have is "The Winston Effect", so if anyone has some errr "other" pictures of the P2, PLEASE PLEASE see your way to pm me them.

Again i hope you will help me along with this, as i see this sculpt as a huge challenge, i know there are ALOT of P2 fans around, so i hope youll pick up and point things out that i mess up ( and i imagine there will be plenty )

cheers.
Lee.

Nagash

Blooded
Well, the alien sculpt has come to a standstill, ( not helped by slicing my index finger nearly to the bone ) but i think i need to have more than one sculpt on the go to keep me motivated.

So hopefully in the few days or so, i will be starting a Open mouth P2 sculpt, open mouth as i think it makes the P2 look better/more angry this way, unless anyone can sway me otherwise. ( feel free to point anything out ) also im not worried about a bio fitting as this is just to finish the trio of masks for my room. P1/P2/Wolf

Ive looked around the lair and got the pictures from the reference section, ( as i do not have the P2 special edition dvd ) the only other reference i have is "The Winston Effect", so if anyone has some errr "other" pictures of the P2, PLEASE PLEASE see your way to pm me them.

Again i hope you will help me along with this, as i see this sculpt as a huge challenge, i know there are ALOT of P2 fans around, so i hope youll pick up and point things out that i mess up ( and i imagine there will be plenty )

cheers.
Lee.
I hope you are thinking about doing the P2, just the way it looks after breaking Dannys gun. He is looking so pissed and I really love how open his mouth is.

Usurper

Veteran Hunter
Mav thanks buddy , any pics would be great

Ill have to look for pics of the look you mean Nagash as i cannot remember of the top of my head :lol:

As soon as my finger numbs up enough to sculpt ill start blocking.

Brandon

Blooded
hopefully your finger feels better. an angry P2.. hmmm maybe look at the part where he 's hanging off the building or.. ya.. damn i wanna watch P2 even more now

Nagash

Blooded
Mav thanks buddy , any pics would be great

Ill have to look for pics of the look you mean Nagash as i cannot remember of the top of my head :lol:

As soon as my finger numbs up enough to sculpt ill start blocking.
This is the picture im thinking about, damn he looks great.
predator239wf0.jpg

predator239wf0.jpg

Don Jarr

Hunter
Hi m8

I would say sculpt the mouth parts in the open position, then gently close them prior to making the mould so its cast with them closed, but they could be opened easily if the buyer wanted.

I have found with masks if the mouth is closed its fairly easy to open it with the aid of covered wire, but if the mouth is wide open it’s very hard to close it to get under a bio mask without distorting the whole face.

Don

esdain

Blooded
dammit lee, you gonna suck another few months of my life away admiring your work yet again, can't wait. i sliced, well tore the end of my finger off a few months back, bloody annoying when you wanna do anything arty. good luck with this one