Predatorium Pepakura Armory

Discussion in 'Site Support & News' started by Wreav, May 8, 2017.

1. Wreav

Wreav Community Staff

Hi all,
    Today marks the start of putting those annoying PDO files into one large resource area for all members. No more clicking excess clickbait things to gain access to your much needed pepakura files. I'll be working on trying to put on as many as I can in the armory.
    It might take a while but it's a start.
    The Armory | Predatorium

UglyMF, Jmen, Isubomo and 1 other person like this.
  2. Isubomo

Isubomo Hunter

Thanks Bro!

Wreav likes this.
  3. Jmen

Jmen Hunter

Good) Maybe i will find there a new file for myself. Maybe even 2 files:p
    :D

Wreav and Isubomo like this.
  4. Wreav

Wreav Community Staff

100 Files have been uploaded. 200+ More to go...

Jmen likes this.
  5. UglyMF

UglyMF Unblooded

This is an epic effort. :cool:
    It's all a little new to me, but I was getting very put off trying to navigate through adverts after adverts to still not know where my download had gone...

Wreav likes this.
  6. Jmen

Jmen Hunter

Glad to see my collection here) Hope it will help new members. (y)

Isubomo and Wreav like this.
  7. Wreav

Wreav Community Staff

Thanks guys for your contributions I have tried to remove the redundant files... many of which were AVP shurikens.
    Will zip future files so they are easier to download and hopefully we as a community can progress and invite others to take part in this armory.
    An import note is that with each armory 'file' there is a thread so members can discuss any issues that may arise or any tips that may be vital for future members.
    With the help of Art we will attempt to rename the files for example instead of P2 (regular forum Jargon) it will be turned into Predator 2 (City Hunter) for example. If there are any further suggestions I would like to hear them.

-W

Isubomo and Jmen like this.