PREDATORS

kithunter

Elite Hunter
Yo pred nuts

things have been a little pred dead around here, so i figured let me snap a few shots of my death dealers... and my new axe(just for you larry)

one is with flash one without....

this is what greets you on your way to the play room....

IM001302.jpg

IM001301.jpg

pretty freakin cool ehhhh ehhhh?

any helpful display ideas would be most welcome.

AM

nick1990

Unblooded
Those are some awsome suits youve got there, freakin awsome. Do you have any ohter pictures of your other stuff.

Ice

Hunter
Damnt Just Amazing. I too will have a full suit one day, I will not rest tell I do. Hey Andrew do you still have the conan sword? If you don't mind, stand it next to the elder suit or try to make it hold it.

Please....

Ice

Hunter
Hey how about putting the suits in something like those big clear acrylic tube diplays, like ones they have at screenused.com. You know the ones that have the Terminator costumes in. I want something similar but now as big. But don't know where I could buy display that size.

Click on 'Private Collection' Then look for T2

Screen Used.com

kithunter

Elite Hunter
I could go down the list of of people's work that are parts of these 2 great beasts. if they are anything it's a show case of the works made here.

I'm limited by height in my room so i can't have them as tall as they should be, thus my reason for not wanting plexi cases for them.

thanks for the feedback, i'm so used to seeing them everyday, it's kind of cool to see them through others eyes

Scott gimme your address i'll drop ship them to you ASAP..

AM

DangerDavey

Hunter
Kit,

Is there a way to have one, or both of your hunters actually holding the spear or other weapon? Can the mannequin's elbow be bent at all?

If not, no biggie. They both look great together! Just a couple more suits and you'll have a clan!!!

~DangerDavey

tjm023

Hunter
They are just to kool! I don't get tired of looking at that Elder!
You more than anyone deserve them!

Tom.

Xcalibor

Hunter
thats the like the pred hall of honor or something. Seems like a movie where someone walks down a long grand hall with statues of great warriors on the sides. Looks awesome Andrew. I like the guitar dude, gotta love the gloss black though. I know that lefties are hard to find, so good score dude. Again, it all looks real good bro.

KEITH

Mr Fett

Elite Hunter
I love it! That is a really great display, especially throwing the guitar in there. Combining hobbies into one!

JAILER1955

Hunter
Those look like the two guys that made me walk down the isle at the wedding. And they were the good looking ones.

They are beautiful Andrew. It was also a nice effect of having different lighting for each photo (which I'm sure you did on purpose) as it changes the appearance of the costumes.

George