Predatorstuff.com reviews Pirk's Ubber Cannon :)

Faken

Hunter
Well guys, I FINALLY had time to haul about 20 things to the studio and spent about 5 hours this morning taking photos! #1 priority this morning was Dave and Gary's absolutely bad-ass Ubber AVP Cannon that I was supposed to review well over a month ago! I can't say enough about how intensly kick-ass this beast is, and I can not wait to receive a laser equipped sight for it.

So here it is, the Pirkleations Ubber Cannon review and some pics

http://www.predatorstuff.com/2007/02/05/pi...ber-AVP-cannon/

Congrats guys, you did a kick ass job on this :eek:

Dan

Last edited by a moderator:

DangerDavey

Hunter
Nice cannon!!!!

Thanks, Dan!

But to be fair, I'd like to officially title the cannon, the "Jensen/Pirkle AVP Uber Cannon".

He busted his hump for two weeks on the initial sculpt. I just worked out the pump function, added the detailing and sloshed around some silicone and resin. The major kudos go to Gary/Shai'tan. Teamwork is the key to any project. Gary is one of the easiest fellers to work with and I am proud to call him a great business partner and friend. Much love to ya' bro!!!

Did I say it right, Gary?

~DangerDavey

Mortal Immortal

Elite Hunter
Just like to add there is no other AVP cannon that can match the Ubber Cannon. The design and workings to this piece is a one of a kind.

Shai tan

Hunter
Well, FOX pwns the Rights, ADIs design is very cool imho. But, it is always nice for us to get some hard earned recognition for going that extra mile. .... in trying to recreate the cannon for the community.

Faken

Hunter
Just an FYI both of you are mentioned in the review and as the sculptors I've named it the Jensen/Pirkle Ubber Cannon :eek:

Congrats guys... now where's my dagger?

Dan

DangerDavey

Hunter
Pointy things come to those who wait....and wait.....and wait.

I've pretty much worked out the kinks in the casting process, so the resin is flowing now....

~Dangerdavey

deaddave

Unblooded
Got my cannon the other day and what can i say but "ITS FACKING AWESOME" i can't believe the detail,top job guys you are too cool.

the only bummer was it looks like customs opened the box to check it which is fine,just wish they had'nt broke it.they have broke a bit of the sliding part...oh well glue time.

But a big thanks goes to Dave and Gary for this top weapon

Dave :)

ScottAS

Hunter
Great review Dan :) How bout a big round of applause for Dan's hard work too.

Last edited by a moderator:

DangerDavey

Hunter
ARRRRRRGGGGGHHHH!!!

I have a deep dislike for Customs inspectors these days when they mishandle props!!!

The Uber Cannon has had it's share of mis-adventures with customs workers already!! Enough is enough!!!

Let's get Kithunter into his Elder costume and ship him across a border. When it's inspected, they will get a surprise!!!

~DangerDavey

PredatrHuntr

Veteran Hunter
If I had a dollar for every time I had something broken that came in the mail...

You can't even blame one specific person - it could be the delivery guy, plant workers that sort, or the Customs people when they open stuff and look for contraband.

Either way its frustrating, but usually nothing that a little glue can't cure!

Swingfire

Hunter
Ive posted this a while back, but my example was this, HORRIFIED but managed to salvage it pretty much. Bloody customs! Think they decided to play football with it.

predbiomaskrepair001.jpg

predbiomask005.jpg

predbiomask001.jpg

Sorry, Nice cannon by the way!!!!! WANT ONE!!

Shai tan

Hunter
Glad you like our cannon Deaddave. VERY sorry to hear it arrived a tad broken. Hopefully it is an easy fix.