PredatrHuntr's Artwork

made007

Elite Hunter
If you draw you can sculp, i want to see what new ideas and projects your gonna bring us when you begin to sculpt, keep us updated

REYALS

Elite Hunter
I remember you telling me that too, Jose, and I will be damned if you weren't correct. :D

It's a good "motto" to have for motivation.

PredatrHuntr

Veteran Hunter
Here's a few of my drawings that other people have sculpted into a 3D form:

Terminator Bio sculpted by Jose:

001.jpg

Huntr Bio sculpted by Daman:

002.jpg

Steampunked Bio sculpted by Paul:

003.jpg

My drawing as a tattoo:

004.jpg

Having my drawings sculpted in 3D is incredible...I'm tempted to draw more Bios, but the sculpting bug is gnawing at me ;) Thanks again to everyone who's sculpted my drawings...you guys rock!

Klwl

Blooded
If you look in your 1st post you mentioned you created the image using PSP putting pieces together from a members suit photo almost looks like a 3d rendering. Sorry am on iPad soi can't quote it.

PredatrHuntr

Veteran Hunter
Oh yeah...no I don't have it in color - just black and white. Paint Shop Pro...can't believe I still use that archaic program haha!

PredatrHuntr

Veteran Hunter
Sorry mate. My drawings are on the back burner for now. December is a write off because I'm too busy with work and Christmas. In the new year I have plans for sculpting again so there's more to come...

PredatrHuntr

Veteran Hunter
I decided it was time to start drawing again ;)  I was asked to work on a Terminator/Predator Bio Helmet again, but based more on the P1 design this time around.  Casey came up with a great concept idea, and I added to it to make it a collaboration for Oneye.  
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:7134]
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:7135]

made007

Elite Hunter
PredatrHuntr said:
I decided it was time to start drawing again ;)  I was asked to work on a Terminator/Predator Bio Helmet again, but based more on the P1 design this time around.  Casey came up with a great concept idea, and I added to it to make it a collaboration for Oneye.
Glad to see you back on the drawing board ;)