PredatrHuntr's Replica Prop Collection

PredatrHuntr

Veteran Hunter
Thanks for the comments guys!

I painted all of them except for the second from the right - that one was done by Daniel Bravo.

I also used old lamp stands (with the lamp part removed) to put the three heads on.

Damn I wish I had dreads for those two heads...

I'll post a few more pics of the whole "monster room" later on...

roninpred

Elite Hunter
Hope you find those dreds soon Jason
I love your collection specially your suit.I can't wait to put mine together soon,most of my parts are arriving.the only dilema I have is the same as you..no dreads

nice masks too

have you talked to scott(tmi) by any chance? haven't seen him around in a while.

Xterminatus

Blooded
Wow Jason thats really an impressive collection of art you have great to see that you have a entire room for all these beuties:)

NeoKazama

Hunter
Awesome collection man, I think that predator 1/2 bust is a Terry Norton bust, It's one of my favorites out there.. Remember seeing one at Larry's House.

Tatsu

Blooded
Now THAT'S a Man-cave for sure! I do remember seeing one of Larry's house & thinking my god if I tripped the dude would fuckin' kill me. Jason this is just incredible. I believe the 1st time I saw you, you were wearing that Friday the 13th "Jason" mask for a stickam meet. Alot of the stuff we saw that night too, but those heads are just killer.

Just Curious, who did the P2 head?

PredatrHuntr

Veteran Hunter
NeoKazama - thanks for reminding me it was Terry's half bust.

Tatsu - I think the P2 was done by Dullam-Causey if I recall correctly.

Here's a pic of the dreads and Batarang - thanks to George:

Img_0410.jpg

Img_1526.jpg

roninpred

Elite Hunter
all I can say is .....mindfragandakingblowing !!!!!!
wow just wow!! puts my meager collection to shame!
congrats on a beautiful eyeopening mouth droooling collection!

I HATE YOU!!!
P.S. JUST KIDDING!

PredatrHuntr

Veteran Hunter
Its not bad, but I actually prefer the NECA 1/4 Pred. That 26" Pred isn't very accurate, but its big.

I updated the first post to reflect my collection over the years and how its changed. The fun thing about collecting Pred stuff is the whole process of creating it...all the way from dremeling to painting to gluing dreads on. Its fun. And when I get bored with it, I can sell it and buy something else. Thats what makes this hobby so much fun

PredatrHuntr

Veteran Hunter
#9 is from deluted22. Juan took his Morris/Rosengrant bust and put a Sideshow mouth on it. Looks much better that way

VaderDave

Blooded
Most excellent collection!

But, you my friend, are either single OR you have the most understandingest lady in all of creation!

PredatrHuntr

Veteran Hunter
She's a great wife...truly understanding and encouraging. She's always been a sci-fi geek, so that makes it easier