PredatrHuntr's Replica Prop Collection

PredatrHuntr

Veteran Hunter
Out of curiosity, How many years of collection is it?????
This current collection is roughly from the past 4 years of hunting. I fund my purchases by selling existing items. When I sold my Predator suit, I had an extra $4000 to buy props with and I still have $1000 left over to buy silicone/mold material once I get this sculpting thing off the ground...

Double H

Elite Hunter
****..... someone walked into my house and photographed it..... god damn paps!

Have you got room to put your shoes anywhere?

Nice collection bud

PredatrHuntr

Veteran Hunter
You got it Lem...I've painted most all of them. As you can see I've at least started sculpting now...soon I'll be making my own Bios and masks and heads - oh my!!!

@PredatrHuntr: My eyes went straight to your TDK/TDKR cowl since I'm still prepping my own rubies TDK/TDKR suit for the midnight premiere and I screamed "So need one!" DX

Bronson

Blooded
Wow thats an awsome collection, some great lads toys also i see, you have a traxxas revo, is that a nitro or brushless ? i used to race them few years back, but the nitros are a pain in the ass, fuel / tweaking constant , great fun tho ! i had a Hyper 7 black edition, tuned it high,fixed centre diff, went so fast...! also i spot the tredmill / gym room idea got scraped then lol !!!!.

DragonShadow

Blooded
planning a Special OP called "Operation Redcap ",object: Jason's hideout compound;objective: sneak-in/break-in, grab everything shown in the Intel-pics above,sneak-out/ storm-out.
Need volunteer. anyone with me?
:D :p