"PREDMANIAC 1.o new pictures and update to 1.1

D

Darkman001

I want to show you my designed circuit board for my gauntlets. Today I've order the seared board and next I will show you the way it works.

predmaniac.jpg

It's for the following functions:

Targeting Screen X
Camouflage and Energy System Display
Yautja Letters
Yellow Breathing Light

P

predmaniac

GREAT NAME, even before it does its magic. Good Luck. Look forward to the results.

I

inkdoctor

awsome but i dont understand any of it. have you wired it up yet? and do you have any pics showing how it looks or video? i would be interested to see more on the circut.

T

The Mortal Immortal

Looks like a good lay out to me. It looks like it will work just fine.

D

Darkman001

The board will come on next Friday or Saturday, I will make new pictures. If it's ready I'll make a video from the working board.

D

Darkman001

Ok here are the new pictures and it works very well!

The price for the naked circuit board without IC's, resistors .......
was 50$.

front
predmaniac1-1.jpg

back
predmaniac1.jpg

I have found a mistake, you will see it on the picture, that the reason for predmaniac 1.1

pred1_1.jpg

Here is a little bad video from the working board.

th_MVI_5285.jpg

I hope that next week the home {Gauntlets from Chuck [ruffkintoy)}for the predmaniac arrive, than I'll make new pictures and a video from the pred-computer.

If someone needs the eagle-layout, for making his own board please send me an PN.

J

JediUsurper

nice work man. look forward to seeing it in a guantlet

T

The Mortal Immortal

yep thats one sweet looking board. You did a awesome kick ass job on that thing.

S

Savage Yautja

Very neat and clean. Looks professionally done. Looking forward to seeing this in action.

I

inkdoctor

ok im seeing the targeting screen X the yellow breathing light and the camoflage energy display. but where are the yaujta letters? i agree with mark and scott it is a very clean and professional looking circut.

C

CyberPred

Seems to be an awful lot of stuff to do such a minimal effect.

Cary