Prelim suit fitting (Big Pics)

Y

YautjaWan

heres a few shots of my suit coming together, skins all finished and wearing a few bits of Dereks own armour to get an idea of how its gona look. The jacket that has been in question for a while on this board and Egos is there for all to see it fits perfectly.

Dscn3835.jpg

Dscn3836.jpg

Dscn3833.jpg

Dscn3829.jpg

DSCN3843.jpg

Dscn3839.jpg

DSCN38371.jpg

Dscn3832.jpg

What do you think guys?

N

NibsFlibble

WONDERFUL!!!!!! You're gonna be killer when it all comes together.

PS: Love the "nude" Pred shots! (no loin cloth!)

Y

yautja clone

WOW !!! That is looking incredible. Just some minor Tweaking to get everything to fit confortable and your ready to go. Kudos to Derek on the armor and the paint job. You blend in perfectly with that bush your standing behind. You are the proud owner of a Latex Predator Suit,,,and will now understand the true meaning of.... SWEAT .

I did want to point out ( 1 ) little thing I noticed. Its a very important part and essential item to every Predator Suit. No Predator should leave home without it.....

Its the bottle of Baby Powder highlighted in the pic below...
Dscn3829.jpg

M

MoviesColin

FFS, the jacket was never in question. In Sea's defense here, I'll say that there was never a question about it. Just becuase it fits you doesn't mean it will fit Gene.

Just like masks, you could buy one from someone and find out it's too small or big, just becuase it fits one person doesn't mean it will fit everyone.

So let's stop the personal stabs please, I for one am getting sick of reading them.

Y

YautjaWan

If i wanted it to be a personal stab, i would have mentioned names and details, i didnt because i am also sick of the recent unpleasantness. Just that people had only seen and heard about an enormous jacket that was out there. thought it was only fair to the maker that people see it is not really that huge.

K

kithunter

jacket what??? screw all that . this is a very impressive suit

AM

Y

Yautja1

Nice suit bro.
It looks like a behind the scenes pic from AVP.

P

PredatoRob

I like it!!! There's so much going on with it, especially in the paint work. I keep finding new things when I look at it. ADI should take notice, and incorporate something like that into a few Predator suits for AVP2. It's REALLY boring when each Predator has the exact same paint scheme. Not to mention that the skin colorations for AVP were quite boring and bland.

Excellent work!!!!

P

predmandb

My suggestion,put more paint on it. Move your patterns towards the front more. When you put on the armor it hides it,if you bring you patterns forwad more and bigger you'll be able to see them better under the armor.

D

Dragonskinstudio

its a shame the adi design covers up the side/torso details other than bringing it all in to the chest is not an option for the look of this suit ....but theres still plenty to look at and the back has the same patterning as in the P2 head so all is not lost on details and some patterns were put in the armour gaps so they will get seen, the lighting in the prelim pics dont really do the details justice and the sky was a shade of grey which didnt help also ..