Prey! Xenomorph 1/5 scale sculpt.

Xenome

Unblooded
Here's my latest sculpt guys. After completing the jungle hunter Jungle Hunter ooak sculpture (pic heavy) I figured he'd need a xenomorph.
One of a kind, sculpted with Super Sculpey polymer clay and bass guitar strings. The base is made from mdf aluminium mesh and styrene, all painted with acrylics. Thanks for looking guys.
View attachment 265474 View attachment 265475 View attachment 265476 View attachment 265477 View attachment 265478
Woahh!!!! This is so bloody good!!!!

BrandonP1junkie

Unblooded
Here's my latest sculpt guys. After completing the jungle hunter Jungle Hunter ooak sculpture (pic heavy) I figured he'd need a xenomorph.
One of a kind, sculpted with Super Sculpey polymer clay and bass guitar strings. The base is made from mdf aluminium mesh and styrene, all painted with acrylics. Thanks for looking guys.
View attachment 265474 View attachment 265475 View attachment 265476 View attachment 265477 View attachment 265478
Very nice work!

Darrengodzilla

Unblooded
Thanks man! Yeah garage kits are the next step for me I think. Keeps an eye out for me. And check out my page polymer monsters on Facebook or Instagram @polymermonsters .