Problems with Psychomonsterz

Predian

Hunter
I have just had my second bad experience with Psychomonsterz store. Two years ago I bought two magazines from them, the items showed as dispatched, after a long wait and a complaint the store told me my package would be sent soon, nothing arrived and they didn't reply to any more messages so I had to claim my money back through Paypal.
This January I took another chance with them and bought the Celtic pvc figure in their sale. I got a payment receipt but nothing else, the figure didn't arrive, they didn't respond and now I have won another Paypalk claim against them but they cannot get the funds.
Has anyone else had similar problems? I know they have had e-mail problems recently but that in no excuse for taking payment and not supplying the goods. I have nothing positive to say about them.

carlart

Hunter
Some folks here claim to have had good luck with the Japanese guy who runs the site. However, he has been known to sell recasts, including items created by some of the artists on this board. When challenged on it, he claimed not to know about it. Now there's this---all I can say is try to find someone domestically that sells what you're looking for. Remember, these foreign companies aren't under any U.S. jurisdiction when they rip you off.

carlart

If only people would just do business the right way.
If they say that it's going to be shipped out with in a certain time frame then they should e-mail there costumers if there is a delay that way they know and don’t get nervous.
It’s not that hard, hell they could have a save message or messages for that just in case it happens and just E-mail it to everyone and also they could just control how much they have to sell at one time. That way they can’t say "I don’t have it in yet." or something lame like that. I know if I have any problems with a seller just one time I don't do anymore business with them. And if I get scammed, I'll report it. I get mad easily with that kind of stuff, that’s why I like to see a e-mail if some thing happens, and if they don't reply to any of my messages if they haven’t e-mail me after the dead line then with in 3 days of a time frame I will report them, because if you are run a business you should be checking you mail and e-mails everyday in my opinion.
Practicing good business is not that hard. A person that has good business practice will have happier people even if there stuff gets delayed.
Did you know that you can sue someone for $50.00 spent and nothing received for it or if you are owed at least $50.00 for something?

Faken

Hunter
You mean monsterz.net? I talk to Wataru (the owner) on a weekly basis... he recently had some computer issues but he should be back and running now. PM me your coordinates and what you bought, order#, email, address etc... and I will ask him what's going on.

Dan

Predian

Hunter
As an update of my situation, thanks to Dan's help my original order is being processed and has been sent out as of today. Wataru appears to be getting things in check. Predian