Raise my blood pressure!...It's my birthday!!

P

pirkleations

I can remember when I wondered what it would be like when I turn 40. But I'm turning 44 today!!(Nibs is turning 45 tomorrow!)

Where does the time go? Whatever happened to our 20's and 30's?? Oh yeah, a crappy first marriage ate up a lot of good years. I'd almost forgot it. Damn!

It's a full moon today and tonight. I wonder what that means for my B-day? I'll grow hair in new places and howl?

Anyway, we'll see what the next 364 days brings until the big 45 comes knockin' on my door!!

~DangerDavey

P

ptgreek

Older? ....naw, just getting better!
Happy birthday Dave

M

Maverick118

Happy Birthday Dave. I'm not far behind you mate. Age mate is a number pure and simple. Ferchristsake look at all of us on here still playing dress up. Bugger getting old I stopped having birthday's at 25 and I'm still going strong now at 25 a decade and a nearly a half later Have a wonderful day my friend.

T

The Xcalibor

Happy Birthday to the both of you guys! Birthdays are fun for me, mostly because in still in the early 20's. hehehehe, i turn 22 on December 6. YAY.

KEITH

P

philmar1962

Happy Birthday Pirk!! I hit that big 44 this past Aug. 7th. Good to know someone else is chasing these years as hard as I am...!!

D

drgnfyre4

Happy Birthday Dave!!! And I dont want to miss a chance to say Happy Birthday to Deb as well! Virgos Rule!!!

S

Shataan

I turned 44 in August too. I am older than Pirk!!!! by a week or so. lol