Rakai'Thwei-- Black Warrior costume

R

Rakai Thwei

Hey there all, I'm new here and I couldn't help but notice that you all posted your Yautja costumes here and thus, I joined and decided to post mine here as well. My costume is of my original character, Rakai'Thwei and it was made with a 120 dollar budget. We bought mostly stuff from hardware stores and the skin I made from long johns, a reason why it doesn't match the mask but I plan on improving the costume more so by using football armor and adding some skin tone to the skin. Well, let me know what you think!

-Rakai'Thwei

Pred.jpg

N

NibsFlibble

Hey, that looks pretty good! A Predator costume is never finished. Just ask anyone on this board.

Long johns? Not a bad idea. Does it have the drop-drawer in the back for emergencies?

K

kithunter

it's workable.

your in upgrade central so, check your wallet at the door.

Andrew

M

master hobbs

Using old hockey gear is a good way to start the armor.

R

Rakai Thwei

Indeed so, I guess I need to save up my money for next Halloween! Ha ha ha ha! I also would like a better mask too!

M

master hobbs

rubies is the company that make the predator masks, so you could buy a better one for around $80 from an online costume shop

M

MoviesColin

Stay away from Rubies. You could probably snag a high-quality used mask off someone on here for $80.

R

Rakai Thwei

That mask you see there in that pic happens to be a Rubies mask. o_O