Rare Starwars figure $3,000

Macguyver

Blooded
Huh...I guess it should go something like this...

A long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away,

Jesus Christ himself was in Star Wars,

something happened, blah, blah, blah,

George Lucas got richer, blah, blah,

Wookies get crucified, blah, blah, etc., etc.

Then the credits role & everyone

feels like they got ripped off!

Not even worth 4 g's in any galaxy far, far away, but thats just what the voices tell me. I'm sure the voices inside someone else's head say otherwise.

Last edited by a moderator:

Venger

Unblooded
I have a bunch of Star Wars figures. Sadly none of them are that one.
4G's on a figure. That's some crazy shiznit right there.

Robillicus

Hunter
Hahahaha....

Macguyver, your list is missing something. OH!!! That's it....

Lucas dumps all of his money into the production of the movie "Howard the Duck" in an attempt at a comeback.

As for the action figure... that's just dumb. The figure itself is bland, and the fact that he "was" going to be in something, and then left out should speak volumes of the character. Worthless. Perhaps it's just me, but I would rather spend four-thousand dollars on something that's a little more worthwhile than a cheap plastic toy - that if it had made it into production would've met the same fate as thousands of little green army men. You know what I'm talking about.

All I can think of to say to the buyer is... maybe it's time to move out of mom's basement and quit feeding the stereotype.

Last edited by a moderator:

Hellbender

Unblooded
:p Oh my dear lord. Please tell me that this person is going to play with that figure, and not 'PLAY' with that figure. Rob is right, the things some people will do for love!