Robs Celtic *FINISHED AT LAST*

S

STEVE0671

WOW how did I miss this? very top notch work there Rob, a personal favourite of mine too the Celtic

Steve

P

PredatoRob

Thank you for the very kind words!!! Well, he's almost finished. I must say that after drawing this guy, I've gained a ton more respect and admiration/inspiration from the Artist that created the helmet and the actual character. This is what I've got tonight-

MVC-493F.jpg

Now heres a "scale" picture-

MVC-495F.jpg

It's a pretty big drawing, but the bigger it is the more detail I can put into it.

S

sinister70

Rob I keep saying it and saying it. And I'll say it again. Your skills with the pencil are phenominal. That is a SWEEEEEEETT picture and judging by the response it's got I'm sure you'll have a market for printing copies if and when the time comes. As for giving away the original? Well that's a very generous gesture, but considering the free and easy way you dish out your art work that wouldn't suprise me. Once again mate that's fine work.

P.S. 1.1/2 months left mate..(hint hint)....oh and don't forget to include the hippie bio design.

P

PredatoRob

I finally got it finished!! What do you guys think?

MVC-499F.jpg

MVC-500F.jpg

MVC-501F.jpg

I am happy with the results. I wish my Summer Break would tone down so I could get more drawing time in.

S

sinister70

That's bloody marvelous mate, but I knew it would be. Fantastic really fantastic.........enough said.

Cheers