Samurai Hunter (Big Red) Reference...Lotsa pix!!!!!

K

kithunter

Ok as promised

here they are, I was originally going to make my dead end suit like this so i asked for these shots, but changed my mind ....i'm funny like that...

enjoy

bigred9.jpg

bigred8.jpg

bigred2.jpg

bigred5.jpg

bigred6.jpg

bigred7.jpg

bigred10.jpg

bigred11.jpg

bigred3.jpg

hope you like

M

Maverick118

Andy thanks a lot it's a very much appreciated gesture. As for the pics man THEY ROCK thanks again

K

kithunter

not a problem, I'll upload the rest when i get some more webspace.

a little background on the suit. It's a P1 bodysuit, the belt is made from hubcap parts.

bigred1A.jpg

I was going to trade my frazetta litho for the headpiece ......NOT IN THIS LIFE. I keed i keed

D

darkestknight69

those are great andrew, seeing the suit first hand i know how much work was put into it.

Anymore little "dead end" treasures you have?

Ron

S

Shovel Face Sharky

WOW! That's awesome!!! NOt sure what else to say - that is WAY TOO COOL!!!

F

Fakenrite

If you need webspace, let me know and I can hook you up with whatever you need

Faken

K

kithunter

I think this is the last of the bunch, it's really a great suit.

bigred14.jpg

bigred15.jpg

shame, i couldn't run fast with a bio on..lol
redhunter2.jpg

M

Maverick118

Wo love these pics the more I see them. Got love the colouring. Thanks Andy, I think I'll give this thread a little bump as I believe everyone who's making a suit should see them, cos that suit just ROCKS!!!

P

PredatrHuntr

Oh man Andrew...those pics are so awesome...thanks for sharing!

K

kithunter

bumping means never having to say your sorry..

It's all good, i've been slacking a little at cleaning up the lair and moving threads where they belong...mods?

AM

I

inkdoctor

hey andrew is that one of the batman dead end suits too? i see that the right shoulder is rounded off like the original predator. did they do more than one sculpt for the movie? or did someone else make that suit?

Z

Zealwing

Hey Faken I really Enjoy your website nice work man ! and thanks for showing us some very great shots Kit

F

fudgeboy20

nice kick ass belive me if i could sneak bettere i would go over to your house and steal it