San Diego Comic Con

V

vampro

San Diego Comic Con is just around the corner actually 3 days away. Okay Preds and Predettes, sound off WHOS GOING? I will only be there on Saturday.

Randy

B

blk n blu dream

Damn, if I only knew earlier.

I second the pics, must post!

D

depredador1997

I am soooo gonna be there on saturday and i am thinking sunday too,we'll see.

P

PredatoRob

I wish I could go, but I am way too far away. You guys better take lots of pics!!

D

DAVIDYR1

I get there Friday morning and leave Sunday afternoon.

David

D

drgnfyre4

I was gonna go on Saturday but turns out I am going to Northern California to pick up a car finally! Have fun and represent the SOcal Preds well guys...get lots of pics!

P

pdisc

Heck Yes I'll be there........i live 2 minutes away. I will be in costume on Friday and Saturday.Hoping to meet Gene,NFB,DB and DAVE PEA...............who made my awesome costume.This should be freaking awesome

S

Shataan

I so envy all you who are able to be there. And can`t wait to hear about the goings on, and see some cool pics. :0)

J

Jesse DeGraff

Hope you guys that are showing up in costume are going to go work the Sideshow booth for a little while. It's turned into almost a complete disaster for The Aliens Legacy guys. Only a couple of us are showing up now

Jesse
www.thealienslegacy.org

P

predmandb

Ill be there in suit so will The Mortal Immortal and NFB. I'll visit you guys (as we do every year)Jesse!!!

J

Jesse DeGraff

I'll only be there Saturday and Sunday due to something that cropped up at work. Hope to see ya' around We're supposed to be up on the mezzanine level. Because of everything that's happened, we'll have almost no display this year A far cry from last year.

Jesse