San Diego Comicon 2008

jaded

Blooded
That last video was great....good music too.......I hope to be a part of a big hunt like the one that you guys had in San Diego. Congrats guys and gals

I can't not thank you enough guys for making the SDCC so special sniffle..... watching all the footage david took is AWESOME. I had such a great time and i would do it in a heart beat....Plus i made some friends along the way. Thanx david for all your time and effort u put into those vids... u r the man!!!
I got my registration for sdcc09 , see you guys next year!!!!! CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!

Cesar.

greyback

Blooded
What's with all this sniffling here, people? :) I don't wanna film sniffling preds next year! Come on, warrior shout!

Seriously, glad you all enjoyed the vids! Doing some tests for the dvd's right now and it's going well =)
I'll keep you guys posted.

Ei luj

Hunter
What's with all this sniffling here, people? :) I don't wanna film sniffling preds next year! Come on, warrior shout!

Seriously, glad you all enjoyed the vids! Doing some tests for the dvd's right now and it's going well =)
I'll keep you guys posted.
greyback,

I only got sumthin' in me eye..... no sniffles..... warrior shout:

GRAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!

many thanks for all the work :( :mad: :rolleyes:

---
Ei'luj

Brandon

Blooded
gahhhh... i really wanna go to comicon now! and of course finish my suit, but wow you guys got me all excited again

Ei luj

Hunter
Pdisc,

20!!!???!!! Wooo hooo,

then we gotta get a whole aisle worth of rooms on the 17th floor at the Marriott and put signs "no oomans allowed" :rolleyes:

Good Times :lol:

-----
Ei'luj

Ei luj

Hunter
Moore,

just a few, eh?

Great shots, I am re-living it all over aqain; good times, and good hunting!

next year we get to do this all over again :rolleyes: :lol:

---
Ei'luj