San Diego Comicon 2008

greyback

Blooded
Neat Moore!! Awesome shots!

Alright, the first batch of DVD’s has been shipped!
Bovine, Moore3160, Ei’luj, you’ll be the test subjects, let me know if they work properly! :rolleyes:
Give it about 10 days to twp weeks for it to arrive.

To all remaining members who attended SDCC this year, I’m ready to ship the DVD’s with the clips on it in high resolution. The data-dvd’s include the masterfiles (WMV-format) of all the videos that have been posted here, as well as a folder with all the high resolution photos.
In addition to that I’m also including a regular dvd (one that will play on your TV), it has all the files and boosts 46 minutes in total.
It’s burned in widescreen 16:9 format, NTSC and *should* be region free. I have no way of checking this at this point so we’ll have to wait and see…
Below are screencaps of the menu screen and chapter screen.

WinDVD2008-09-0121-27-45-58.jpg

WinDVD2008-09-0121-28-02-08.jpg

WinDVD2008-09-0121-28-17-55.jpg

WinDVD2008-09-0121-28-30-31.jpg

The menus were generated automatically by the software and customisation is limited to adding a title but it looks pretty neat.
If you’d like to receive them, PM me your info and I’ll will ship them free of charge. Please note this offer is only for the folks (preds and back-up team) of SDCC 2008.
(If anyone wishes to have 4:3 instead of 16:9, mention this in advance - 16:9 is for widescreen television, 4:3 is for regular television)

Bovine13

Hunter
It is crazy how much video and pictures were taken all together. Thanks David, you are a hell of a guy to do all this. Cheers man.

Ei luj

Hunter
Greyback,

How can I ever thank y'all for doing all this, you're the man!

I can't wait to try it out :rolleyes:

PM will be coming your way on it for support team member.

---
Ei'luj

Ei luj

Hunter
@ Pdisc

me too.... maybe it'll come tomorrow

@ Moore,

Glad it works, first report is good news!!!

---
Ei'luj

Ei luj

Hunter
ONE END

Were you the Snake Eyes that went up against the Predators at the Sideshow booth on Saturday ?!!??

maybe there were more than one running around.....

---
Ei'luj

pdisc

Elite Hunter
That guy was cool.I think me,Scott and Hayden are going as G.I. JOE guys on friday and then preds on Saturday for 09.