San Diego Comicon 2008

Ei luj

Hunter
Greyback,

I got my copy yesterday and played the dvd in my PC dvd player, also looked at the pictures.

Both work great, and I got a big smile on my face and re-lived it all over again

Many many thanks for doing all this, :popcorn: ;)

---
Ei'luj

pdisc

Elite Hunter
:) Got mine yesterday...........freaking awesome on the plasma. Plays great and looks awesome............just counting down the days to 09.Thanks David!!

ONE END

Blooded
That guy was cool.I think me,Scott and Hayden are going as G.I. JOE guys on friday and then preds on Saturday for 09.

That was not me but another Snake Eyes I know him as well.
What day is marvel day? I want to joint you guys on !Saturday! as preds! and want to dress up as GI JOE another day but I making the Fantastic 4 costumes and I wanted to have my group dress up as them on marvel day.. I'm going to be the silver surfer... I would love to meet up with you guys when you go as GI JOE's! Who are you thinking of going as?

Thank you David !!!!I got my copies, they are AWESOME.!!!!!........I watch it over and over...and i see something new each time!!! Thanx again you are the man. I can't hardly wait for next year.

greyback

Blooded
Cool to hear you've been receiving them guys!
About seeing something new each time, I know what you mean!!
Recently, I just spotted a woman in funny dress going through her handbag (predator invasion at 02.44) at the right side of the screen.
I'd seen the clip idk, 50 times already and I'd never noticed her before ROFL!

Ei luj

Hunter
Greyback,

I just received the copy for Linda, many thanks for doing all this!

I'm hoping to see ya next year also.... I think the videos have inspired more people to do suits and also go to the Con

---
Ei'luj

pdisc

Elite Hunter
Yeah I saw that one right after the con finished.........forgot about it though.I mean it was very forgetable after what David made and posted. We all have another year to look foward too........bring that **** on.

Bovine13

Hunter
Cool to hear you've been receiving them guys!
About seeing something new each time, I know what you mean!!
Recently, I just spotted a woman in funny dress going through her handbag (predator invasion at 02.44) at the right side of the screen.
I'd seen the clip idk, 50 times already and I'd never noticed her before ROFL!
Got mine bro. Been watching them over and over on the big screen with the generators running outside. Thanks man!

Yeah I saw that one right after the con finished.........forgot about it though.I mean it was very forgetable after what David made and posted. We all have another year to look foward too........bring that **** on.
I cant stop watching the con flicks on youtube, helps alot actually. Get to see the layout of the convention center which is massive. See what goes on, plus gets me all psyched up for the con next year, and just cant wait to get on the plane get down to SD, meet the gal and then suit up have some good fun with some friends and just soak all that in before its done with. I just hope it dosnt go by to fast. I plan on suiting up more then saterday, most likely sat,sun,mon, then fly out the tues which i think is the 27th. Cant wait dude. WOOT

greyback

Blooded
Got mine bro. Been watching them over and over on the big screen with the generators running outside. Thanks man!
Great to hear man! A relief it didn't get lost in the madness overthere. Now safe yer power

yes Ei'luj , I hope so. ^^ I think any of us is curious of what 2009 will bring! More hunters hopefully!

linky no work anymore ... :/

Chedi

Unblooded
In my humble opinion these 2008 suits are the best your costumes out of 2008,2009,2010 cons. And you've heard it 1000 times, but I will say it again, you guys are just great! All suits are awesome... but Hdogg turns me really on :eek:... ahaha I wish I was there in 2008!

Greetings from Russia!