Sankyaut New member

Sankyaut

Unblooded
Sankyaut mister this is amazing Kostuum ...congradulations seriously :D you seem to sell suits or props of predator, no ?
Hi Shogun,
Thank you for your kind words.no do not sell any props or suits i just wanted to make a predator suit.its my first suit.i have to post a video where you can see all the electronics work i also have a fully working mouth with servo motors.

Shogun

Hunter
Sankyaut hello mister!
You are most welcome ! Wow a video about how to make the electronics .... that is going to be awesome,I am dumb on electronics ..... or beginner as you would say :D

Sankyaut

Unblooded
Sankyaut hello mister!
You are most welcome ! Wow a video about how to make the electronics .... that is going to be awesome,I am dumb on electronics ..... or beginner as you would say :D
Hi shogun,
What video of wich electronics would you like to see.anything but adruino boards iam currently learning to run codes for adruino boards,you know so my plasma cannon goes allong with the movement of the biomask.

Shogun

Hunter
Sankyaut I think what we need mostly is to see how to create an animatronic head functionning .... but if you have a video about the plasma cannon it would be much appreciated ... (y)