Screen Accurat Bio Helmet Visor Or Mesh

Maniac221

Unblooded
Hello Guys i am Manuel from Germany and i have a question what is screen accurat for a P1 Bio helmet like in the movie a visor or mesh ? 
Virsor black or chrome i dont know .

Thanks for your help 

TRI LASER

Hunter
I think its a black mesh behind some clear acrylic, or just clear plastic sheet. That's what I used on mine. It might have been slightly tinted I'm not sure. 

Pred4ever

Unblooded
i used on my Bio which is 1/6 scale . Black tinted foil . painted from inside and high gloss from out side.
next i try a half clear foil and a mash in the back . but it is very hard to see the mash

IMAG0590.jpg

IMAG0593.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

TRI LASER

Hunter
Unsure. No one really knows. Does it have to be? I'm sure what ever you try out you will find the right look you want.

wonko

Hunter
I have to agree that it's black (or dark colored mesh) either between 2 lenses, or behind one.  As far as tinted or not, if it is, it's not a dark tint.  Black lenses would be too dark in my opinion.

Brian

TRI LASER

Hunter
Well In mine I have a clear piece on the outside then black mesh then a painted black piece behind that only to give it that darken look to it on the inside. I only think it would have looked dark in the film because of him wearing the bio and no light getting through. Maybe, I don't know.

wonko

Hunter
TRI_LASER said:
Well In mine I have a clear piece on the outside then black mesh then a painted black piece behind that only to give it that darken look to it on the inside. I only think it would have looked dark in the film because of him wearing the bio and no light getting through. Maybe, I don't know.
Good point.  I have only mesh in mine, but while on you can't see inside due to the lack of light.  I always wondered how they kept the lenses from fogging in all that heat while filming.

Brian

Pred4ever

Unblooded
there are so liquids whih i use for my Motorcycle helmet inside and outside . they never get fog on it and the water dropps dont stay on the lens . keeps dry and safe to thake a wild ride with my streetfighter bike :=)

Pred4ever

Unblooded
my new try is the bio mask in 1/6 scale with a piece of cloth inside

IMAG0853_zps97179177.jpg

IMAG0854_zpscc7ede84.jpg

IMAG0859_zps46067ff3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
This is accurate, the mylar with silver plastic netting. They removed the netting in more distant shots because it was difficult for KPH to see