Screen Grab Request *** P2 Elder Suit****

K

kithunter

hey pred nuts,

only 27 days to do everything

I need one of you screen cap champs to hook me up with some hi res screen grabs of the P2 elder.

It's comming down to crunchtime for me and i need to try and make sure i come close to what's the real deal.

so there it is.

The Higher the resolution the better. i don't need the face close ups. the whole suit.

thanks...

M

Maverick118

Hope these help, I've brightened taken the contrast down a tad too and re sized and sharpened them too to bring as much of the details out as I can. The only prob is when you size grabs like this up you can get some really bad pixelation going on.

eldercap1.jpg

eldercap2.jpg

eldercap3.jpg

eldercap4.jpg

eldercap5.jpg

eldercap6.jpg

eldercap7.jpg

eldercap8.jpg

eldercap9.jpg

eldercap10.jpg

there you go mate.

K

kithunter

Fan-freakin-tastic mav,

thanks so much, it's just what i needed...see i knew someone would step up to the plate.

Man, there is allot going on around the belt/holster area. i think even though it's a great kit ..the superegde elder might be missing some of those components

AM

M

Maverick118

No prob mate, I think there may actually be some brass highlights on the belt too but you can definitely make out the little flat skull that hangs off the belt on the right hip , but with it being so dark and light so "ambiently" read F**king dark. It's hard to make out. I'll have a root around the second disc that came with the boxed set of P2 tomorrow for you mate, that's if no-one else posts one up later. I'll whack the thing through after effects too and do some colour manipulation and enhancement too if I get time.

T

The Mortal Immortal

Man he have some big liver spots on his arms. Must be to show age.

K

kithunter

he is still the baddest hunter ever made IMHO,

No matter how many times i watch that clip ...he RULES!!!!!

M

MEANGENE83

he is still the baddest hunter ever made IMHO,
Apparently you somehow forgot about this bad larry!
|
|
V

Swear your allegance to him and you will be forgiven!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
K

kithunter

no i will not... not until the boar wins the battle challenge and becomes the alpha male of the clan.

remember this, the boar comes after the elder and leaves before him...

now....KNEEL or challenge

M

Maverick118

As promised Andy, I grabbed two screens from the collectors edition second disk. Not much of the lder in there I'm afraid and this is the best I can do mate.

eldercap11.jpg

eldercap12.jpg

K

kithunter

you've done more than enough mav, all your efforts are appreciated

thanks

M

Maverick118

You're welcome bro'....I am going to be very cheeky here and ask for a favour too. Seeing as you're doing the elder, and it's a P1 style. Do you have any good pics of your back pack for it mate that you could let me have. I'm currently sculpting a new style pack of my own. But I want to do a couple of P1's for background preds out of my usual foam. Just want to see some good pics of it to see if it can be done well. If it's a no-no with either you or the artist I'll completely understand and go back to freeze framing my DVD's Thanks if you can and thanks even if you can't mate. I'm in a good mood I'm on a promise tonight

P

PredatrHuntr

Hey Mav, its not the Elder backpack (which is almost the same as the P1), but here are some reference shots of DB's backpacks (old and new)if they help:

DanielBravo_Backpack.jpg

DanielBravo_Backpack_2.jpg

DanielBravo_BodySuit1.jpg

DanielBravo_BodySuit2.jpg

DanielBravo_BodySuit3.jpg

DanielBravo_BodySuit5.jpg

DanielBravo_BodySuit6.jpg

DanielBravo_NFB_14.jpg

DanielBravo_NFB_15.jpg

DanielBravo_NFB_16.jpg

DanielBravo_OldArmor3.jpg

DanielBravo_OldArmor4.jpg

M

Maverick118

Wow, thanks dude, very very much appreciated. As I said it's for the preds in the background of the final scene of the Fan film, they don't have to be totally accurate but I like to get things done right if I can. These shots are great thanks again for stepping up to the plate.

Y

yautja clone

Interested in knowing exactly what the ( 1715 Raphael Adolini Pistol ) was.... ?

eldercap3.jpg

" TAKE IT "

C000111_L.jpg

M

Master Hobbs

pre-1.jpg

The flintlock pistol from Predator 2 was inscribed Raphael Adolini 1715, thus proving that either Yautja are very long-lifed creatures, or just that their clans have been hunting on Earth for hundreds of years. According to a Dark Horse story Predator: 1718, which features in Decade of Dark Horse #1 (of 4) and the collected edition Decade: A Dark Horse Short Story Collection TPB, the pistol was a trophy taken by a Yautja who hunted a band of pirates in 1718.

As the story goes: dropping anchor at an island in Guinea in 1718, the Captain of the small band of pirates suddenly faced mutiny over a stolen case of gold which was destined for a church. The Captain wanted the gold returned, much to the anger of his crew who turned against him. In the following battle, a watching Predator joined the fray and fought back-to-back with the Captain - attacking the rebellious crew with an extendable sword.
In the climactic scene, with the crew dead and the Predator and Captain about to battle mano a mano, the Captain is suddenly shot in the back by the last member of his crew, who was in hiding. Denied his trophy, the Predator angrily blasts the final crewman to hell. With his dying breath, the Captain whispers 'take it...' to the Predator, throwing him his beautifully engraved pistol. With the Captain dead, the Predator takes a moment to think about this battle - and with some curious respect, leaves the dead Captain his extendable sword... 'Take it.'
The final scene sees what looks like a shooting star moving across the evening sky, far above a now silent island - and a pirate ship in the bay, never to leave anchor again.

M

Maverick118

Just wanted to pop in and say a big fat thanks to all those that have posted pics. They'll prove very helpful for me cheer's everybody.

T

The Big Gunns

I know its a little late.. but I was doing some screen caps today. This is 3 caps mergerd as one.

~Mel
Elder.jpg