Screw dragon con...Let's go to MEXICO and party

Discussion in 'General Predator Discussion' started by kithunter, Jul 5, 2007.

1. kithunter

kithunter Elite Hunter

yes i said it.....

why spend your hard earned money to drive or fly to hot sticky atlanta for 4 days when you can hang out with a bunch of party animals and hot chicks on a 4 day cruise starting in MIAMI to the white sandy beaches of mexico.....

I think it would be a most excellent time and it could kinda be like a gathering of lair members.

Hell, bring your suits...i will.

The MOTLEY CRUISE!!!!!! :p B)
    cruise.jpg

if anyone is serious about going ...ahem.........down.

gimme a shout...

don't post the typical...."oooh man i wish i could go"...or "i wish i had money to go"....

if you got the scratch and the time ...let's do it.

2. Bovine13

Bovine13 Hunter

Hell yeah! Im down. I got free flyer miles, vacation time, and the scratch! Get the details.

3. kithunter

kithunter Elite Hunter

4. inkmonster

inkmonster Hunter

screw mexico, have no desire to go there. while it would be a blast to go on a cruse with vince neal im shure you going to have to make the reservations a long time in advance. and unfortunatly i cant seem to plan something that far off. it looks like dragon con is off again this year too. being the loner i am i dont have any friends so nobody to watch my pooch. looks like i need to start being nice to people so someone would come over to dog sit. ahh screw that who needs friends.

5. carlart

carlart Hunter

Dwayne, you're killing me!
    carlart

6. Savage

Savage Hunter

Kithunter how can you say screw Dragon Con when you've never been there? :p DC has chicks as hot as these every year.
    Besides you're off the market anyway. B) Why go to Mexico all the Mexicans are coming up here anyway.

Dwayne, stop feeling sorry for yourself it's pathetic.

7. inkmonster

inkmonster Hunter

Mark im not feeling sorry for myself it dont really matter to me one way or another if i get to go. i dont like being around a bunch of people i dont know anyway.

8. ronin

ronin Hunter

That cruise looks like a hell of alotta fun! B) I'm already going to mexico in august,but would definately go to
    that if I could.Killer looking cruise though. :p

9. kithunter

kithunter Elite Hunter

I'm sure DC is a blast, i've seen pictures of the event for the past few years...every year it looks the same and i hear that from people who go

yes i'm sure it's a killer time.

I offer an alternative to it. i was going to ask if anyone wanted to come up to NYC for the halloween parade, but i thought this would be just as killer. I mean come on....just cause i'm off the market doesn't mean i can't window shop...right? and * i can party with the best of them

Dwayne,,....WTF?....if you can't or don't want to go fine but don't be the guy holding up the wall alone in the back of the club holding a beer.
    if you want ...bring the * dog, i'm sure he can party with the girls if you don't want to... :p

anyhow this is just a FYI thread, not a DC vs anything ...Capish?

10. Faken

Faken Hunter

Hey now... strangers are friends you haven't met yet. :p

11. inkmonster

inkmonster Hunter

if i was able to bring my dog id land every one of those babes. the girls love the dog. believe me i would like to go hang out on a cruse ship with you andrew its just im shure by the time i can make shure i could go they would more than likely be booked. if not who knows it could happen. i just turned 44 and have never had a vacation in my live i got a few things im trying to plan and do this summer and fall. if i can throw that in there to that would be awsome.

12. kithunter

kithunter Elite Hunter

cool then, see what you can pull off....See? life ain't so bad
    i'll probably have to wait as well till at least end of the summer to book it...* flooded basement....... :p

Plus it's going to be in the dead of winter.......Yeah sign my * up cause the NJ winter are brutal.

13. Bovine13

Bovine13 Hunter

Kit...keep me up to speed on how it looks for you to go. I dont wanna book now only to roll solo.

14. kithunter

kithunter Elite Hunter

no problemo.....we'll stay in touch here and off the board

15. wickedprops

wickedprops Unblooded

Well,
    I know im new here, but i had no idea about this cruise...
    Im actually a civilian contractor in Iraq and i could base my vacation time around this...sounds really good actually..
    If anyone here goes maybe we could meet up if i decided to go?
    wesley

16. Chancelor22

Chancelor22 Hunter

so Kit...why did the parade fizzle out? I had planned to take time off for that one!

17. kithunter

kithunter Elite Hunter

Why amy? I can't have u all crashing at my house...

actually i was hoping to get fox on board to help us and them out by promoting the release of AVP2 but they gave the idea a cold shoulder.

AM

18. Mr Fett

Mr Fett Elite Hunter

I saw Vince Neil in concert last weekend. He played nothing but Motley Crue songs with a couple Led Zepplin covers thrown in for good measure.

19. Robillicus

Robillicus Hunter

I refuse to do anything in any way that is in association with Vince Neil. Nothing that I couldn't do in a local bar, anyway.

20. kithunter

kithunter Elite Hunter

ok so that's a big no from rob....

i'm not looking to hang with vince.....the bigger picture...key west, mexico,... the BEACH!!!!

AM

21. inkmonster

inkmonster Hunter

So Rob why do you hate Vince so much? Motley Crue and Vince Neil are awsome and its allways a good time either wtih him in Crue or solo. Its looking like i may be getting out of this costuming thing alltogether so something like this would be a great way outside the lair to meet some of the gang. Im just at the point in my life where i cant see spending 3 grand on a suit that you cant give away on ebay for 1500 and only get to wear it maybe 2 times a year. So i may be up for this Andrew, did you get your tickets yet?

22. kithunter

kithunter Elite Hunter

Iv'e gotten the green light to go ahead....

i need to pay off some minor debts before ordering .... probably by end of september

it looks like me u and bovine are the only ones on board...tentative

reminder this ain't to hang out with vince...it's the girls and crowd he and the other glam metal band attract. besides i need to hang out on a mexico beach

23. Bovine13

Bovine13 Hunter

Man its not looking good for me. Theres a storm on the horizon. Kit pm me and I will explain.

24. Kimmy

Kimmy Blooded

Hope the trip wasn't planned to go to Cancun. Bad Hurrican Dean...bad!