Screw dragon con...Let's go to MEXICO and party

kithunter

Elite Hunter
yes i said it.....

why spend your hard earned money to drive or fly to hot sticky atlanta for 4 days when you can hang out with a bunch of party animals and hot chicks on a 4 day cruise starting in MIAMI to the white sandy beaches of mexico.....

I think it would be a most excellent time and it could kinda be like a gathering of lair members.

Hell, bring your suits...i will.

The MOTLEY CRUISE!!!!!! :p B)
cruise.jpg

if anyone is serious about going ...ahem.........down.

gimme a shout...

don't post the typical...."oooh man i wish i could go"...or "i wish i had money to go"....

if you got the scratch and the time ...let's do it.

inkmonster

Hunter
screw mexico, have no desire to go there. while it would be a blast to go on a cruse with vince neal im shure you going to have to make the reservations a long time in advance. and unfortunatly i cant seem to plan something that far off. it looks like dragon con is off again this year too. being the loner i am i dont have any friends so nobody to watch my pooch. looks like i need to start being nice to people so someone would come over to dog sit. ahh screw that who needs friends.

Savage

Hunter
Kithunter how can you say screw Dragon Con when you've never been there? :p DC has chicks as hot as these every year.
Besides you're off the market anyway. B) Why go to Mexico all the Mexicans are coming up here anyway.

Dwayne, stop feeling sorry for yourself it's pathetic.

inkmonster

Hunter
Mark im not feeling sorry for myself it dont really matter to me one way or another if i get to go. i dont like being around a bunch of people i dont know anyway.

ronin

Hunter
That cruise looks like a hell of alotta fun! B) I'm already going to mexico in august,but would definately go to
that if I could.Killer looking cruise though. :p

kithunter

Elite Hunter
I'm sure DC is a blast, i've seen pictures of the event for the past few years...every year it looks the same and i hear that from people who go

yes i'm sure it's a killer time.

I offer an alternative to it. i was going to ask if anyone wanted to come up to NYC for the halloween parade, but i thought this would be just as killer. I mean come on....just cause i'm off the market doesn't mean i can't window shop...right? and **** i can party with the best of them

Dwayne,,....WTF?....if you can't or don't want to go fine but don't be the guy holding up the wall alone in the back of the club holding a beer.
if you want ...bring the damn dog, i'm sure he can party with the girls if you don't want to... :p

anyhow this is just a FYI thread, not a DC vs anything ...Capish?

inkmonster

Hunter
if i was able to bring my dog id land every one of those babes. the girls love the dog. believe me i would like to go hang out on a cruse ship with you andrew its just im shure by the time i can make shure i could go they would more than likely be booked. if not who knows it could happen. i just turned 44 and have never had a vacation in my live i got a few things im trying to plan and do this summer and fall. if i can throw that in there to that would be awsome.

kithunter

Elite Hunter
cool then, see what you can pull off....See? life ain't so bad
i'll probably have to wait as well till at least end of the summer to book it...Damn flooded basement....... :p

Plus it's going to be in the dead of winter.......Yeah sign my ass up cause the NJ winter are brutal.

wickedprops

Unblooded
Well,
I know im new here, but i had no idea about this cruise...
Im actually a civilian contractor in Iraq and i could base my vacation time around this...sounds really good actually..
If anyone here goes maybe we could meet up if i decided to go?
wesley

kithunter

Elite Hunter
Why amy? I can't have u all crashing at my house...

actually i was hoping to get fox on board to help us and them out by promoting the release of AVP2 but they gave the idea a cold shoulder.

AM

Mr Fett

Elite Hunter
I saw Vince Neil in concert last weekend. He played nothing but Motley Crue songs with a couple Led Zepplin covers thrown in for good measure.

Robillicus

Hunter
I refuse to do anything in any way that is in association with Vince Neil. Nothing that I couldn't do in a local bar, anyway.

kithunter

Elite Hunter
ok so that's a big no from rob....

i'm not looking to hang with vince.....the bigger picture...key west, mexico,... the BEACH!!!!

AM