I had a bit of trial and error for the first layer as I was using Acel-T for the first time! :/
After I made my last mold and had an extensive wait time per layer I decided to try some accelerator. Well...upon adding not even 1% on top of the extra heat from cooking dinner, the 200g I mixed up cured before I could even finish mixing it! Oops
Mixed up another batch without any Acel-T and applied the beauty coat!
And here is the first layer looking quite beautiful! Lol
Had another batch cure too fast! This time I used 3G of accelerator to 600g of silicone!
That proved to be too much still. So 600g down the drain! oh well.
I feel a bit more comfortable with the Acel-T now though!
Well, the mold is complete. Didn't get a chance to snap some pics of earlier stages but here it is! I know it's not much to look at but anyways, here are some pics! Crappy pics since I snapped them before work this morning. Lol