Scuplting tools

S

Seanf1979

Ok I have seen the web site that shows you how to make some of the tools, but where do you buy them at? Arts and craft store? Online? I have some ideas and would like to scuplt sometime in the near future. Any information will help thanks

D

depredador1997

you could go to michaels the arts and craft store ...Wait before you do that get the sunday news paper and clip the 40% coupon for michaels it will save you a lot man....Anyway got there and check the area with clay and plastillina they have some decent tools ...Hope this helps

MEANGENE83

Hunter
WEBSITE THAT SHOWS YOU HOW TO MAKE THEM!?

Where? I havent seen that. Thats right up my alley too.
Sculpting tools are expensivo!
Link me up homie.

S

Savage Yautja

Go online for the best sculpting tools. I went to www.monstermakers.com
Enter the Monster shop and click on Sculpting tool kits.
I got the Modeling Tool set and the Professional Studio tool set. These two work great together to cover all your needs. Real nice quality too. Beats Michael's hands down.

M

Maverick118

I made my own, after going to Dan Perez's site. pretty easy to do as well. Plus you can make tools better suited to your own needs. I made my first rake this way and it worked a charm. Though DavidYr1 had to tell me what a rake was and wht you used it for. I'm glad I did it for the tools I really wanted were way out of my budget.

S

Seanf1979

Thanks a lot guys your awesome. I'll just go to micheal's to get some clay I guess. Not sure what else I will need from there.

S

Savage Yautja

Saw some nice starter tool sets cheap at Hobby Lobby.about 10.00 -13.00 depending on the set.

S

Shovel Face Sharky

Michael's Arts and Craft store has quite a good selection of sculpting tools.
Also making your own is really easy. Just find whatever you need (say a wire coat hanger) and get some metal cutters then cut and shape it however you need it.