Seattle - Science Fiction Museum

PredatrHuntr

Veteran Hunter
They had security guards monitoring the place like a hawk, but I still managed to take pictures thanks to my quiet Canon SD600! No flash in any of them so please bear with me as some are blurry.

710.jpg

711.jpg

712.jpg

713.jpg

714.jpg

715.jpg

716.jpg

717.jpg

718.jpg

719.jpg

720.jpg

721.jpg

722.jpg

723.jpg

724.jpg

725.jpg

726.jpg

727.jpg

728.jpg

729.jpg

Are you not allowed to take pics in that place? I may hafta make the 6 hr drive to seattle just to see that, and man i feel crappy cuz this place is in my own state and i didnt even know about it, dammit!!! -joe

Mannowar

Hunter
Sweet... Wife has been trying to get me to go to Seattle for a long weekend...Hmmm....now there's some motivation... Not sure it's what she had in mind, but....

PredatrHuntr

Veteran Hunter
Taking pictures is strictly prohibited and if you are caught they boot you out. Because they had screen used props, the security guards were watching for people either stealing them or taking pics. Thankfully my Canon makes no sound and is small enough to take the pics with no one noticing.

cyberpred

Hunter
Whats wrong with all you guys that live in washington. You did not know about the Sci-Fi Museum? I am amazed. I was there on opening day in full pred. I was on every tv station around the world. It was so much fun.

Cary ;)

Yeah well, when you live in a small redneck town, you dont get to hear of such things, we just got the indoor plumbing installed today, and we can get channel 2 if we use a coat hanger with a balloon tied to it, hahaa im sorry i just had to do it,
It does suck i just found out about this, i could have been there 100 times already, dammit!!!! you can punish me now for not knowing. lol -joe

cyberpred

Hunter
Would be cool to get together and finally meet some of you.

Who lives near by that want to put together some type of field trip this summer?

Cary :)