Sectioned Dreads-Huntorial Post #65

eaglewood

Hunter
Here is a new dread that I just sculpted-- Im going for a completely different look--
Going to be molding them in some different materials and combinations of materials to see what I come up with--
Ill get to the Dread rings later. These will have a cool spine in the end as well.

2012-09-29_20-56-21_607.jpg

2012-09-29_20-55-36_858.jpg

2012-09-29_20-56-05_9.jpg

Bo Skarr

Blooded
I enjoy the idea of a new dread. there are many new masks and weapons, but no dreads until now.
I thinnk it is an amazing concept, and I can't wait to see more
God bless.

hez

Hunter
Cool! Looks kind of like how a human hair looks under a microscope...is that what you were going for?

Bronson

Blooded
Cool! Looks kind of like how a human hair looks under a microscope...is that what you were going for?
That's what I was thinking ;-)
I think they will look really cool when they are black and on a mask with beads !

eaglewood

Hunter
OK-- here is the first pulls from the mold-- there are quite a few different ones here and the YOUTUBE video explains it better-- so let me know what ya all think-- suggestions??

DSC07831.JPG

DSC07826.JPG

DSC07827.JPG

DSC07828.JPG

DSC07829.JPG

DSC07830.JPG

munson

Hunter
Really creative idea Clay. The dreads look great and the idea of molding the spine onto the dread worked out great too!

eaglewood

Hunter
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-dGTDYXzMlQ

And yet another try with something different-- not quite a success but gives me some great ideas!

Bo Skarr

Blooded
I think the bottom of that one could be like brand new sections, like it hit a growthspurt or something and it was still soft or something.

eaglewood

Hunter
[quote name='Bo'Skarr' timestamp='1349492509' post='356308']
I think the bottom of that one could be like brand new sections, like it hit a growthspurt or something and it was still soft or something.
[/quote]

that would be cool-- have to use the right stuff for it to cure properly as something I used caused cure inhibition-- Ill work on it and make it right-- but I like your concept!